Youre a famous actress and your his celebrity crush

Harry: You're laying in bed after the James Bond Skyfall premiere, makeup and hair still done up. After being Catwoman in The Dark Night, you had scored a coveted role as the newest Bond girl. You're a rising star, the brightest on the scene. You decide to check your twitter before taking a shower and scroll through your feed until you see a certain famous boybander has mentioned you. "@(Y/N) was fit in batman... can't wait to see her in skyfall" Harry Styles tweets, a flood of tweets saying that you're his celebrity crush follow. He tweets back with a winky face and you smile before opening a new message. "tnx @harry_styles, you're fit all the time. Can't wait for the new album J" and thus starts the shipping of you and Harry Styles but it comes in handy. A week later, you find yourself in a small cornerstone café with the curly haired heart-throb for the first of many dates.

Liam: "Yup, I figured... hey, I'm famous now I can use this to be a companion" you tell Graham Norton, explaining how you scored the new companion role on Doctor Who. He laughs before turning the tables on you, a picture popping up of you holding the Liam Payne doll. "Is this a celebrity crush I smell?" he teases and you blush. "It was one of those photo opportunities at the store" you explain, looking to the picture before it shifts. "Well, according to one Niall Horan, Liam Payne seems to have quite the crush on you" Graham sings, and you blush at the picture of Liam holding up a picture of your poster with a tweet attached below "@y/t/n is fit #celebcrush"

Niall: You're standing in line at the airport, head down to avoid being seen but since your new movie came out, that's almost impossible. You make it through security and make your way towards your terminal, stopping in Starbucks for a coffee. You're reaching for your coffee when another hand reaches out for the other cup. "Sorry" you say, clutching your coffee in your hands to look up into the face of Niall Horan. He smiles at you shyly and you blush. He's been pretty vocal about you being his celebrity crush and you feel the same, just not as vocal. He asks to walk you to your terminal and ends up missing his own flight getting to know you which works out in the end because two months later, you're a new couple.

Louis: "So the new season starts when?" Ryan asks. "Sunday at ten on MTV, so be sure to catch it, it's going to be awesome," you say with a smile. "Can't wait, now that that's out of the way, I've got one last thing to ask you," he says with a smirk. "Yeah sure," you say unsure of what Ryan was going to say. "First off, how about you read what this says to me," he says handing over his phone to you. "@Louis_Tomlinson -You know who's fit @(y/t/n) is fit. #Wow" you read giggling and handing Ryan his phone back. "I'm almost certain 'fit' means hot over there across the pond," Ryan begins "so it sounds like someone has a little crush on you." You shake your head at him, knowing this was going to come up. "So how about we call him up?" he asks you as your eyes widen. He presses some buttons and soon the phone is ringing. "Hello?" a lovely British accent answers. You close your eyes with embarrassment. "Hey Louis, it's Ryan, how are you mate?" he asks. "I'm great Ryan what's up?" he says oblivious to what is about to happen. "I've got (y/n) in the studio right now, just wanted to know if there was anything you wanted to tell her." You cover your face with your hands as nothing but silence comes from the line. "Hi Louis," you say breaking the silence. "Uhhh wow, hi," he says nervously before continuing. "How are you?" "I'm very well, thank you for asking," you answer. "Alright now that the introduction is complete, anything you would like to say to her Louis?" Ryan butts in. "Oh Ryan hush," you scold "Louis would you like to get dinner some time?" you ask leaving Ryan speechless. "Uhhh yeah, yeah, sure, absolutely," Louis manages to get out. "Alright, I'll be in touch," you say before snapping your fingers at Ryan to cut the line off. "You practically tortured the poor guy Ryan!" you scold yet again. "But hey, he got himself a date didn't he?" he says with a smile.

Zayn: "@zaynmalik - Can't wait to see the new season of Skins tonight, @(y/t/n) is in it now and man she's hot," he tweets out knowing there was no way you would see it. Your friend had sent a screen shot of it to your phone and you sit there laughing knowing he had no intentions of you seeing it. "@(y/t/n) Can't wait for the new @onedirection album, @zaynmalik is on it and man he's hot," you send out with a smile causing Twitter to erupt. He looks at his phone in complete shock, half from horror that you had seen his message and half that you actually knew who he was. It's not long before you get a DM from him apologizing for his forwardness, and trying to make up for it by saying all of the great things about you. You laugh at his awkwardness and simply send him your phone number, leaving him speechless.