You Go On Vacation With His Family

Harry: He nonchalantly asked if you wanted to join him, his mom, his sister, and step dad on their vacation to the Virgin Islands. You smile as you accept the invitation even though you're nervous. You spend your days with Anne and Gemma walking down the cobble stone streets, wondering in and out of stores. You lay in between the two girls as you get a massage, pushing the stress from your shoulders and back as you sigh happily. On your last night on the Island, Harry treats everyone to a fancy dinner on the beach. You're laughing as Robin spins you and Gemma under his arms when Harry steals you away for private dance while the water laps at your ankles.

Louis: You spend the mornings with Lou shopping and surfing in the clear water of Australia. You spend the afternoons with his mom and sisters getting massages and pani-medis, enjoying the girl time you have come accustomed to. You spend a full day on the Yacht Louis had rented with his sister just telling stories and playing games, feeling like a child again.

Liam: You're bouncing up and down in your hotel room as Liam finishes getting ready in the bathroom. The bright lights of New York City are behind you as you turn to overlook Time Square. Liam chuckles at the sight of you while leading you from the hotel room and out onto the street with his family. You weave through the crowds as you've done every day of your vacation and before long you're standing outside of the Beacon Theater. You smile as Karen links arms with yours as the six of you make your way into the theater to watch Evita. It's your last day in New York and you couldn't think of a better way to end it than by sitting in a dark theater with you boyfriend and his welcoming family.

Niall: You're standing at the kitchen counter when he hands you a plane ticket to Spain for you to join him, his dad, his brother, and a few friends. You spend your days by the pool with Niall and his friends, jumping in the water when the heat became too much. Niall would wrap his arms around your waist as you tread water, planting warm kisses to your tanning skin. You spend your nights with his dad and brother, trying out different restaurants before wondering down the streets. He kisses you each night as the two of you overlook the city on the balcony of your hotel room.

Zayn: You spend your days with Zayn whether it be shopping or walking along the shores of Hawaii or by the pool of your resort. No matter what you do during the day, you always join his family for dinner each night sharing tales of what everyone had done that day. Afterwards you would wonder off with his sisters for some girl time and Zayn was forbidden from joining, his sisters rules.