Chapter 10

No, I couldn't move. Even though I hated it here this was my only escape. Joey would call the police and get them to come here so if we move then I'm basically... Fucked.

"Why can't we stay?" I asked as he reached for my arm. I gulped knowing he'll find my hands free and he'll probably get mad.

"Police" He smiled and pulled me up so I was sitting. He saw my free hands and frowned slightly, he shook his head and stood up bringing me up with him. "Ray's already packed and Mikey will pack my things, you have nothing so we can go straight away. Frank will stick with us so Mikey will have to pack his things as well" He shrugged and reached for his pocket.

"What are you doing" I asked worried as he pulled out some handcuffs.

"You will need to stick with me or Frank at all times now, you put this on yourself for running away" He sighed handcuffing my right wrist and putting the other handcuff on his left wrist. "Let's go to our new house" He smiled walking off and dragging me along with him, I couldn't do this. I couldn't stay with this band for the rest of my life. Moving away means that its less likely I'll escape. I couldn't live my whole life just held hostage.

"Joey will tell the police about you, what you did! They will know somethings wrong!" I blurted out and he shrugged.

"They won't believe her, no one saw us exit the arena apart from you and her so we're basically dead to the public, They will think she's in shock" He chuckled and I tried pulling the handcuff of my wrist but it was too tight. We walked downstairs together and I saw Frank stand at the door, wait... Joey took the car so how would we get there? Maybe we can't. Just as I got my hopes up Frank pulled out a set of keys.

"Let's go" He whispered looking at me and I quickly looked at the floor. Gerard dragged me out of the door and Into the back of the car sitting next to me.

"So you don't trust me at all?" I asked as he put our seat belts on.

"Nope, not yet" He smirked and I sighed. No hope at all. I heard a car door close and the engine started, great...Frank's driving. We started moving and my heart beat became racing faster and faster. Where would we go next? Why couldn't Joey just take me with her! I looked out of the window and saw tree's, basically all I saw was tree's.

"How long till we get there?" I asked and he shrugged

"About an hour" He whispered and I sighed, I felt so numb knowing that now its impossible for Joey to find me. The police would have no evidence and I would be known as missing in the fire. These stupid handcuffs were digging into my skin. I preferred the duck tape because at least I could've cut through that. That's when I remembered... The cut duck tape and knife under the bed! If Mikey and Ray didn't find it then the police would and know somethings up, the knife had blood on it from where I pricked my finger so they would know I'm alive.

I had that little hope in me but it would keep me going. I smiled at the thought of my plan and Gerard picked up on it.

"What are you smiling at?" He asked worried and I shook my head.

"Just a random thought" I whispered resting my head on his shoulder, he got comfy and so did I, I might as well sleep if its an hour long.

"I'll wake you up when we get there" He whispered and I closed my eyes, My heart beat slowed down and I started feeling sleepy. It's funny, the thought of when I wasn't kidnapped by my favourite band I wanted to be with them and I had daydreams about meeting them and fainting. Now I'm kidnapped by them and I'm hating it.