Chapter 11

"Sophie" I heard someone whisper and I ignored it "Sophie!" The whisper became a shout and I frowned, turning my back to the person.

"Fuck off" I moaned trying to sleep and I heard him laugh.

"We're here" He whispered in my ear and my eyes shot open. I looked out the car trying to see where I was. We was still in the countryside as there was a big field and tree's surrounding it. Great, even more running if I escape again. I turned back to Gerard who was smirking. "I guess your not a morning person" He rolled his eyes opening the door and dragging me out of the car. I wobbled as I got out and he held my waist.

"I prefer it if you didn't touch me" I smiled innocently and he let go. I looked at the handcuffs that made us stick together and sighed, technically he would be touching me. I saw Frank hop out of the car smiling and he walked into an old looking warehouse. It look abandoned which really didn't make me feel any safer. Gerard started walking and I followed like a lost kid, I was looking around for anything... A weapon, phone... Just anything. As we got inside I could see 8 doors leading to rooms, It kind of looked like a huge bungalow.

"Frank, I need to go back to the house and grab a few things... Keep an eye on her" Gerard said unlocking the handcuff to his hand and dragging me over to Frank.

"Sure" He smirked looking at me and I avoided eye contact with him, Gerard put the handcuff on him and gave him the key.

"I won't be long" He shrugged and Frank handed him the car keys.

"Just take your time" Frank shrugged and I gritted my teeth. Gerard slowly walked out and when I heard the door close I immediately stepped back, Frank laughed and tugged on the handcuff pulling me closer to him.

"Frank, don't piss me off" I threatened and he sighed.

"Don't make this awkward" He said In a kiddie voice. Me make this awkward? He is the one that kissed me! I went quiet, trying not to upset him but he just dragged me into a room. When I looked around in it I saw a bed and sofa. Yeah, huge bungalow. We walked over to the sofa and he sat down pulling me down with him. "Isn't this nice" He smirked and I moved away from him. He moved closer to me and put his arm round me.

"Frank... Do you seriously want me to knock you out?" I asked and he smirked.

"I don't think you would" He challenged and I looked at him, "You're all words" he shrugged and I raised my fist and swung for his face. He grabbed my hand and smiled. "Plus, I'm stronger" He added and I gulped. Thankfully all he did was hold it there gently until I let my hand go limp and dropped it. "Your nervous around me" He said smirking

"No I'm not" I quickly added

"You speak fast, pretend your 'hard' to punch me" He nudged me "Punching equals touching" He told me trying to mess with my head, he wants to mess with me then I'll mess with him.

"No, I always preferred Gerard" I muttered quietly but I knew he heard.

"Course you did" He said Unsteadily, I was getting somewhere.

"Something about him" I said looking up pretending to go into my own world "His voice, personality... Looks" I Smirked "I'd prefer a singer to a guitarist any day" I shrugged and looked at Frank who was frowning.

"Always is him" He whispered and I kind of felt bad for him, "He always gets the most attention" He shook his head and Looked at me. "I'm just second best" His frown became even stronger and I swallowed hard.

"No, my friends love you" I blurted out trying to make the situation better but I probably only made it worse.

"So what don't you like about me?" He asked and I tried moving away but he held me tighter. "Tell me" He ordered and I started stuttering out words I couldn't understand. "TELL ME!" He shouted pinning me to the sofa. I stared at him, terrified.

"F...Frank" I managed to get out "Please,c.. Calm down!" I begged and he stared into my eyes but his expression softened.

"I won't be as good as him" He whispered and sat back down hiding his face. "Never will" He muttered and I felt bad. What did I do that for!? I hated this man but yet I still felt sorry for him, I... I shouldn't of said those things. I felt a tear in my eye and I held his hand gently.

"Yes you will" I whispered and He looked up at me. "You're Frank Fucking Iero" I chuckled slightly and sniffed. "You can do anything" I shrugged and he smiled at me before pulling me into a hug. God damn emotions. Why can't I just control myself and focus on getting out of here? Do I even want to get out of here now?