Chapter 17

SOPHIE'S POV

There's a phone. Really? Was he that stupid? He just left me in a room which he locked, didn't bother to look around when there's windows and other doors and a phone. Well, this was going to be easier than I thought.

I ran to the phone and quickly typed in Joey's number.

"Hello?" She croaked

"Joey!" I whispered quietly down the phone "You gotta help me" I kept whispering

"Sophie!? Where the hell are you?"

"...I don't know actually, um... You know where we was taken? About 2hours north from there is all I remember" I shrugged

"Why the hell didn't you call the police? They could trace your number!" She shouted down the phone, oh crap. Why didn't I? "Don't worry, I'll help you" I smiled at that thought, I was actually getting out of here? WOO!

"Thanks Joey, hurry though" I whispered and was about to tell her something before arms wrapped round my waist and pulled me away from the phone. I started screaming but a tatto'd hand covered my mouth.

"Are you that stupid!?" I was going to ask him that actually... "Thanks for letting me know I can't trust you, things are going to change now" He threatened pushing my onto the sofa.

"F...Frank please" I whimpered looking up at him, he looked so... Pissed? What the hell happened when he went? He grabbed handcuffs and locked it round my wrist quicker than I could blink "Frank no please!" I shouted and he death glared me shutting me up.

"YOU PUT THIS ON YOURSELF!" He shouted making me jump. Whoa, he was NOT happy. He pulled me over to the kitchen and placed the other handcuff on the radiator. My wrist touched the radiator and I quickly tried pulling it away. Fuck, it was hot.

"No, I'm sorry Frank please" I begged trying to get out the handcuff but it was to tight, cutting into my skin. I saw Frank walk over to the phone and smile.

"If you come after us, I'll kill her" He snapped and quickly put the phone down. Kill me? I swallowed hard and stared at him. He wouldn't... Would he? He quickly looked at me and smiled. "Isn't this going to be fun" He whispered walking towards me. I sat there as he just stood in front of me,  Towering over me.

"What did you do to Gerard, Frank?" I asked quietly and he knelt down, He just stayed quiet staring at me. I felt tears fill my eyes. "You hurt him"

"I did what was best"

"HURTING HIM WAS FOR THE BEST!? You hurt him because what I said" I started talking to myself, sudden realisation. "Hurting him or even killing him won't make me love you!" I shouted angry at myself and he grabbed my wrist pinning it to the radiator. The heat immediately started burning my skin and I closed my eyes tightly in pain.

"I'm better than Gerard, why can't you just see that!?" He shouted and I started hissing at the pain. I could feel his eyes on me and I tried pulling my wrist away but he wouldn't let it go. "His gone. Deal with it" I opened my eyes and saw him frown.

"You'll never be him!" I Spat out and he let go. I held my wrist to my body and hid my face in my arm. I didn't want him to see me cry.

"I...I'm so sorry" He whispered trying to look at my wrist but I wouldn't budge. He sat there trying to comfort me? He can fuck off, If he killed Gerard... I swear I'll avenge him.