ch. 22

my mother stood infront of the closed door. glaring, at me. like i was the one who did something i wasn't supposed to fucking do.

chad and i stood infront of her, unable to move or speak. for some reason, i found myself holding in my breath.

"what the hell is going on here?" she asking, dropping her purse on to the floor.

"she kissed me-" "chad kissed me-" chad and i spoke at the same time. he eyed me, liked he was going to kill me.

"momma please believe me! he came on to me, he kissed me against my will and i had to kick his shin to make him let go of me," i pleaded to my mom. coming to her side, tears still streaming down my face. i held on to her forearm, sobbing into her shoulder. "i can't stay in a house, with a man like chad. i can't mom."

she shrugged me off, pushing me away. "the don't."

"w-what?" i choked on my words.

"i've seen the way you've been looking at my fiancée, aurora."

i didn't reply. my words were lost, i guess i was too shocked.

"you've been eyeing him like candy," she pointed her finger, her finger digging into my chest. "you're just jealous. jealous of the life i'm living. what kind of daughter would envy their mother's happiness?"

my head still not quite understanding this situation. to my right, i could see chad smirking with his arms crossed against his chest.

"pack up your things and get out of my house," she spat. pushing me aside and going down the hall.

her bleach blonde hair exited the living room, and entered the her room. before i could wrap my head around what just happened, my body was pushed against the door. chad stood there, my arms pinned above my head.

"pull one more fucking stunt like that and i'll punish you, little slut." his voice growled, and his hand trailed down my stomach.

his green eyes glared at mine, before leaving a kiss on my temple. my head jerked to the side, but that didn't help. he let go of me and walked off to the room he shared with my mom. i slid down the door and pulled my knees to my chest. i sobbed to the sound of moaning, from my mom and chad.

-

i picked up the last box of my stuff and put it in the trunk of the car.

"thanks for helping, liam." i sighed a sad sigh.

"bitch you're going to be living with me, lighten up!" liam said, shutting the trunk and walking over to the driver's side of the car.

"liam— stop," i said inbetween laughter. i opened the door and sat down on the passenger's  seat.

liam turned the engine on and we drove off to his apartment. "how's you and lover boy?"

i rolled my eyes, "who?"

"nick!" liam said, laughing.

"we're alright. we haven't spoken in awhile to be honest–"

"–do you miss him?"

"kinda..." i blushed, immediately covering my eyes. "but that doesn't mean anything! we're just friends and we haven't even met in person so."

"all this is is a long distance relationship, ya'll will meet soon i know it."

"honestly fucking doubt that," i say shaking my head.

"you filled with too much negativity and doubt, damn."

i shrugged and smiled, "and you're going to have to deal with it." i winked and blew a kiss in his direction. he responded with a middle finger.

|

this isn't liam payne. this liam is her gay best friend lol. and i apologize for updating so late and giving you guys the weakest of updates. i'm going through a lot. but i miss writing so it's definitely going to happen more often now.

btw, while i was writing this my door slammed shut by its fucking self and i think my house is haunted lol oKAYYYYY RIP ME. bye ya'll nice knowing you!!!!!!!! :'))