ch. 31

niall–

      "you sound so cute, it's unbelievable."

"so do you, princess. and i cannot believe you're real, you're so fucking gorgeous."

"and you're so handsome."

"i can't believe this is real."

"you've already established that, ni."

"say it again."

"what do you want me to say, ni..."

"fuck, i think i'm in lo—"

last night was the worst night of my life. although the phone call made me the happiest person alive, i did not enjoy being yelled at by harry yet again.

"you have six fucking weeks left, horan."

i just don't know when i should bring up that i'm still seeing bella, and that i've been lying about who i am for three years.

bella came to my house an hour after i woke up, and now she's on her phone sitting across from me while i eat. "hey, bella—we need to talk..."

she looks up and sighs, she locks her phone before throwing it in her purse. by the look on her face, i can tell she's pissed off. i have no clue if i caused that or...

"what niall?"

"a–are you okay?"

"no i'm not, i keep getting hate from your little dumb fans and i'm tired of it."

"don't call them dumb please, they just aren't used to the fact that we're together."

"it's been two fucking years! i want this contract to end soon but not to—"

"—and so do i bella. that's why i want to talk to management about this. i want to end this, i hate that you always bring this negative vibe around."

"me?! with the negative vibe, oh you're so wrong! it's you—always looking so bummed out like your fish just died."

"you're holding me back from so many things!" i was standing now, so was she. she walked closer to me, and stabbed her pointer finger into my chest.

"listen niall, i don't want the contract to end yet. i've never gotten so much attention in my life than i do now, so you're going to learn to deal with it—whether you like it or not."

"no."

"no?"

"no."

"we aren't breaking up, baby boy—oh not anytime soon." she smirked, and pulled me into her by my collar and kissed my lips.

**

aurora–

"liam! you got me one direction concert tickets!?"

"of course i did baby, it's going to be so cool. but i didn't only get you front row tickets, oh no bbg."

"liam, no, stop—"

"i got you meet and greet tickets!"

i lost it. my scream was louder than any scream ever heard before, i'm so positive you'd be able to hear it on mars.

"liam thank you so much, i'm so thankful your parents didn't use a condom."

"me too," he kissed my cheek.

after i calmed down, i looked at the tickets. the seats would be right in front of the mini stage at the end of the catwalk. i'd be able to see them so close, and then i'd meet them.

i was going to be able to meet the love of my life—my idols too, for the first time in eight years. (a/n: the boy's have been together for eight years in this story.)

i'm going to meet niall horan, liam payne, louis tomlinson, and harry styles in six weeks.

"six weeks liam."

"six weeks aurora," liam winked. "i'll finally meet my husband, harry."

"that's insane, only six weeks." i said, still not believing it.

"you've already established that," liam said in a high-pitched voice—imitating me.

"shut the fuck up," i laughed.

"uh—are you sure you want to throw sass at me after what i just bought you?"

i giggled, and leaned in to kiss liam's cheek. "no no, i'm sorry—thank you."

liam nodded, while i took my phone out my pocket; ready to text nick.

"who ya textin'?"

"n–nick," i bit my lip knowing that liam had already told me to quit talking to him.

"bitch didn't i tell you—"

"—yes you did liam but i'm too attached to him, i can't stop."

i shook his head and bit the inside of cheek, "okay." is all he said before adding, "i just don't want to see you get your heart broken if he's been lying about who he is, you know?"

"yeah—but i'm sure he's telling the truth... hopefully."

me: 6 more weeks nicky

|

yes bitches i'm here and i apologize it took so long. but hey, if any of ya'll can write some bomb ass smut pls hmu because i need some smut in this story, but i can't write any good ones. so yeah lol... angway i love you guys byee