Chapter 9

JULIE'S POV

Weak, weak is how I feel. My breaths are slow and my body's heavy. I've been coughing up blood for an hour. Oh, and did I mention it's still black? Not only was I cut by wolfsbane, whatever that is, but I was also tied up in it. I inhale its scent which weakens me even more. How did this happen? Why did I endanger Stiles who can't heal like Theo and I can? If anything happens to him I don't know what I'd do.

I hear footsteps outside the door way coming closer into our direction. They don't seem to enter the room.

"We're gonna have to get this fixed," a man says referring to the door. "One of them fucking broke it."

"Frank, we'll fix it just come here and help us load these packages," a faint voice says causing Frank to walk away.

I see Stiles shuffle. He seems uncomfortable. His hands are tied to a pole that stands behind him. He is the only one of us that can actually move. Theo is wrapped in wolfsbane in the same chair again while the plant hugs me around my torso pushing me and a pole together. I take a deep breath.

"We need to get out of here," Stiles says causing Theo to roll his eyes.

"Like we haven't noticed," Theo replies.

"It's not our fault that you got yourself in this mess!" Stiles yells.

A cough erupts from my throat as the black liquid shoots out of my mouth.

"I could care less about what they do to me. All i care about is Julie."

I would smile at Theo's comment but I'm too weak. I hear Stiles huff.

"She wouldn't be here if you didn't call for her! She would have went to school unharmed!"

Ok, guys. You can stop.

"Don't blame me for this Stilinski! I'm not the one who let her leave the house!"

Guys, stop!

"Oh, cause I could have stopped her. Even if I tried to she would still be in this situation!"

Stop!

"Maybe you could have convinced her that nothing was wrong!"

Please, just stop!

"I wouldn't have had to if you didn't call for her!"

Guys!

Footsteps come into the room silencing the two of them.

"Help me get these three into the van," I hear Frank say. Thank you, Frank. Thank you for shutting them up.

More footsteps make their way into the room. These men are big and I'm guessing the tallest one is Frank. "Keep the wolves tied up and take them to the car. We can take care of the human." Someone says.

Frank walks over to me. He reeks of cigars and his smile is yellow. He unties me from the pole but leaves the rest of the wolfsbane wrapped around me.

"I'm surprised that you haven't died yet," he chuckles causing the smell of alcohol to fill the air. Fuck you, Frank.

He picks me up knowing I wouldn't be able to stand and carries me out of the room. I hear Theo growl at the two men and see Stiles try to escape the others grasps. I don't fight. I lay in Frank's arms motionless like a rag doll. I couldn't fight even if I wanted too. My eyes are getting heavier, but I force them open. I can't fall asleep. I can't.

The sunlight hits my face as we get to the top of the cellar doors. He sets me down onto a seat within a white van. He grabs handcuffs and attaches them to my ankles and wraps another set around my wrists holding me in place to the metal cushion. I feel a burning sensation on my skin. Curiosity fills me but I don't move to see what's causing the pain. The same thing happens to Theo when they put the handcuffs on him, but nothing seems to happen to Stiles. The smell of burning flesh fills the air, but I ignore it. Theo groans when the car goes over a bump causing the cuffs to go deeper into our skin.