Chapter 2-My Life

Rebekah's P.O.V
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I got out of bed and put on black jeans, a flannel shirt and a nirvana top. I was given this by one of the older girls Sophie, she was 17 when she was here but she recently got adopted and gave me her clothes because her new mum and dad said they would get her new clothes anyway. Sophie was the only person that was actually nice to me. I got changed then applied tinted moisturiser, blusher, a peachy nude lipstick and mascara (yes, Ido have makeup, Sophie gave me it, then one of the orphanage workers bought me the moisturiser so it matched my skin tone. I applied everything then checked my phone,it was 11:42am, I wasnt hungry because I dont usually eat in the morning anyway." Calling ALL girls 11-16 years old, Be downstairs before 11:50am!" I heard the voice of the head of the orphanage, Mrs Honey, echo through the whole building. I really didnt want to go, people are just looking to adopt,It'll be people like Amy that'll be adopted. Amy is the most popular girl in the orphanage, everyone listens to her, she bullies me the most, I dont know why, Its not as if I dont already know that I wont be adopted. I had another 10 minutes so I decided to go and get my guitar, my parents bought me it before they died,it is the most precious thing I own, on the back it says "Chase Your dreams,no matter how crazy they are - Love from Mum and Dad" I love my acoustic guitar, I picked it up and sat on the edge of my bed and tuned it, then checked the time, it was 11:49am I better go downstairs. I went downstairs to see all the girls, talking between themselves, usually we werent allowed to speak to each other  when there was guests there because it looked rude so I just ignored it. Everyone was stood in a line, I walked to the end and stood myself, I always feel so lonely, even when there is people there, I just feel like no one cares.

Then 4 boys walked in, I recognised them from somewhere, Im not sure where though, one has brown curly hair, one has brown hair swept to the side with blonde highlights, another had a blonde quiff and the last boy had a quiff thats a light brown c...

Then 4 boys walked in, I recognised them from somewhere, Im not sure where though, one has brown curly hair, one has brown hair swept to the side with blonde highlights, another had a blonde quiff and the last boy had a quiff thats a light brown colour. I really wanted to know who these people were. They looked at each individual person then went into the adoption office. Girls stood waiting but I decided to go upstairs,Its not as if they even care about who I am anyway. I sat on my phone for around 30 minutes, just looking on the internet. I got bored of it then placed my phone down on a small bedside table in my room and picked up my acoustic guitar, I missed my mum and dad, I wish they were here, I gently stroked the words engraved in it and a tear fell from my eye when I stroked the words Love from Mum and Dad xx. I picked up my guitar and began to play "Life Of The Party" by Shawn Mendes.

I love it when you just don't care
I love it when you dance like there's nobody there
So when it gets hard, don't be afraid
We don't care what them people say
I love it when you don't take no
I love it when you do what you want cause you just said so
Let them all go home, we out late
We don't care what them people say

We don't have to be ordinary
Make your best mistakes
'Cause we don't have the time to be sorry
So baby be the life of the party
I'm telling you to take your shot it might be scary
Hearts are gonna break
'Cause we don't have the time to be sorry
So baby be the life of the party

Together we can just let go
Pretending like there's no one else here that we know
Slow dance fall in love as the club track plays
We don't care what them people say

We don't have to be ordinary
Make your best mistakes
'Cause we don't have the time to be sorry
So baby be the life of the party
I'm telling you to take your shot it might be scary
Hearts are gonna break
'Cause we don't have the time to be sorry
So baby be the life of the party

Come out tonight, come out tonight
There's no one standing in your way
Come out tonight, come out tonight
We don't care what them people say

We don't have to be ordinary
Make your best mistakes
'Cause we don't have the time to be sorry
So baby be the life of the party
I'm telling you to take your shot it might be scary
Hearts are gonna break
'Cause we don't have the time to be sorry
So baby be the life of the party

Yeah, yeah, yeah
Life of the party
So don't let them keep you down
Oh you know you can't give up
'Cause we don't have the time to be sorry
So baby be the life of the party

I heard clapping and I immediately jumped back, I looked up to see the four boys standing in my room. The one with curly hair said "You are Amazing!!" "Thank You". I was still slightly confused as to why they were in my room, and who they even were. "Oh we havent even told you our names yet, Im Tristan" said the blonde one "Im Connor" said the one with blonde highlights. "Im Brad" said they curly haired one "And Im James" said the one with a  brown quiff. "Oh....Ummm...Im Rebekah, please to meet you" I tried to be as polite as possible, they geniunely seemed like nice people. We only talked for 10 minutes, just about stuff like school and music. I didnt tell them anything about the bullying, I told them that I loved School when In reality its like a living hell for me. I found out that they like The Kooks, Blink 182, Of Monsters and Men, Ed Sheeran and James loves Taylor Swift. I told them about the music I liked, I told them I like 5 Seconds of Summer, Blink 182, Green Day, Shawn Mendes, Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, George Ezra and I also like more modern artists like Little Mix and The Vamps but I dont really know anything about the members or who they are. When I said The Vamps they all looked at each other and smiled, It was kinda wierd but I didnt want to sound rude so I just ignored it. Brad asked did I want to come downstairs, to be honest I really didnt, I didnt want to face Amy or the other girls but I wanted to be polite so I followed behind them and walked into the room where all the other girls were waiting and the boys all went into Miss Honey's office. Then I heard Miss Honey shout "Rebekah Marie, cone here, I have news for you...."
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Sorry If that was really short guys.

I'll try and update tonight again or tomorow xx

Love You all, Thank You for reading xx Stay Safe xx

Dont be a quiet reader ;) xx