Chapter 19- Whats happening now?

Rebekah's P.O.V
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
As soon as Blake said that George and Reece's mouth dropped and I tilted my head confused "what?" I said, clearly not knowing what he meant.

"Rebekah,Okay, I really like you. Youre beautiful,and kind, and caring, and literally justperfect, I love you so much......would you maybe, possibly, go on a date with me?"
He has his eyes shut as if he was scared for the reaction.

"Of course I will Blake" "Really?!?!?!" He said Jumping out of his seat.
"Mhm"  i said nodding, "and also, I like you too" I said smiling.

"WOOOHOOOOO!!!!" George and Reece shouted and whistled.

"Is tonight at 6 okay for dinner?" "Tonight at 6 is perfect"  i said nodding and I smiled a bit.

Jesus Christ.

He asked me out.

I checked the time and realized it was 4PM.

"I better go and start getting ready" Reece then proclaimed "Its 4 O CLOCK! HOW DO YOU TAKE SO LONG TO GET READY! wHy do Girls take so long!" "Excuse me, Thats coming from the person who takes 2 hours in the bathroom in the morning" Reece then completely shut up.

"I better get going, Bye Guys" I said and There was a chorus of "byeeee"'s fron them. I got off of the skype call and went in the shower.

I then realized I forgot to ask Blake if I should wear something casual, or a dress or something.

He replied saying I could wear a dress if I wanted.

I went to my wardrobe and then began looking, I couldnt find anything that I thought would look nice, until I found my black  and cream dress

Blake sent me the name of the restuarant we were going to, and its the most fancy restuarant in London, so i realized it was probably okay if i wore that dress

I did my makeup and put on Black shoes. Blake then knocked on the door, I walked downstairs and Tristan  had already let him in.

Shit.

I forgot to tell them where I was going.

Theyre going to kill me.

"Where are you two going?" Said Brad looking between me, who was on the last stair and Blake who was at the door.

"Um...Just out for dinner" I said, praying he would let us go without a huge lecture.

"Okay, First, Blake, You better nut hurt her or I swear to god youre dea-" i cut him off "Blake wouldnt hurt anyone" I said and Blake nodded. "I know, Im just reminding him, and also,Dont do anything you'll regret"
Me and Blake both caught onto what he was saying and we both said "No! We wouldnt do that!" At the same time then we looked at each other and started laughing.

Brad laughed "okay, You two have fun" He then pulled me in and hugged me,then kissed my head. I tried to be as polite as possible, i clearly wasnt enjoying him hugging me and kissing me.

I mean, who would enjoy their parent kissing and hugging them right infront of the boy theyre going to dinner with.

Thats right. No one.

Brad then started hugging Blake. When will this end.

Blake  then held out his hand for me, I took it gently and we went on our way.

"Ive left my phone at home, is it okay if we quickly go back?" "Of course, Thats fine" I said and we both got in a taxi to go to his house.

We arrived back there, Blake ran into the livingroom whilst I waited in the hall.

"Rebekah?" I heard from down the hall, I looked down, and saw the blonde boy,and fringed boy I knew very well, standing there with their mouths wide open.

"Yes?"

"You look....B..beautiful" said George.

I started Blushing "Oh George" its quite typical of him to say something like that to someone without actually meaning it.

Blake walked through the livingroom and used both hands to shove their mouths closed.

"Shes mine. Back off" he said Chuckling and I smiled and blushed.

He quickly looked in the mirror in the hall and fixed his hair, He then took a bouquet of roses and handed them to me "These are for you" his smile beamed down on me.

"Thank You so much Blake, Theyre beautiful" I said admiring the bouquet of blue roses he had given me.

"Not as beautiful as you" he said grinning.

I then felt my cheeks flush pink, I knew it was obvious I was blushing.

But he just chuckled and took my hand and we made our exit.

I could tell Tonight would be a good night...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hi
Sorry ive took so long to update.

Once again, alot has happened.

Ive been stressed out,had to finish essays, been lied to by one of the closest people to me,and my internet best friend blocked me.

Yay. Fun. *note the sarcasm

Ive totally had a great summer break *once again, note the sarcasm.

Sorry for being annoying.

I love you guys.