Chapter 12- Hanging there

Rebekahs P.O.V
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I refused to speak. I hadnt spoke in a week. Im scared to. Brads still angry, He doesnt even want to look at me, I think theyre going to take me back there.

Connor just told me That Brad is going "off the bend, Entirely bonkers" (A/N i hope someone understands where thats from ;) ) I dont know what to do anymore. Ive hid in my room the full time. I dont want to leave. I dont want to get out of my room, In fear Brad will get angry at me again.

Lauren has been at our house everyday. Even worse, She is staying at our house too. According to Tristan, Theyre not letting her move in, and that its a house made for them and me, and he said he'll not let her move in at all.

As for Lauren, shes been sassing James, Tris and Con. But Brad doesnt care, then flips off saying it wasnt her fault.

I have my earphones plugged in, I feel like whenever I listen to music, Its an escape from reality, And that music speaks more than words.

I dont like it, I feel everyones fighting because of me.

"They would yell they would scream they were fighting it out,
She would hope, she would pray,
She was waiting it out,
Holding on to a dream,
While she watches these walls fall down

Sharp words like knives they were cutting her down,
Shattered glass, like the past its a memory now,
Holding on to a dream,
While she watches these walls fall down

Hey Mum, Hey dad,
When did this end?
When did you lose your happiness?
Im here alone inside of this
Broken Home

Whos right?
Whos wrong?
Who really cares?
The fault, the blame,
The pain's still there,
Im here alone inside of this
Broken Home,
This Broken Home"

The music stopped and my earphones were tugged from my ears. "CLEAN YOUR ROOM!" he screamed in my face I stumbled off of the couch and ran upstairs. I locked my door and slid my back down it. I didnt understand, I cleaned my room this morning. And it wasnt even untidy.

They were back.

The voices, had came back.

He hates you.

Leave already.

No one wants you.

Youre here for publicity for the band

James, Tris and Con just feel sorry for you.

Go Die already.

I tugged at my hair, Trying to get the voices to stop. it had came to the point where I couldnt do anything without hearing them.

Fat, Ugly, Unwanted, Bitch, Nobody, Freak, Wierdo

The names went on and on and on. Cold tears slipped down my cheeks. James, Tristan and Connor were all away out to the shops, I thought if I didnt speak I wouldnt be shouted at, Quite clearly I was wrong, as usual.

My heart was beating quick, I searched the room for the shiny bit of metal, My friend. It lay under my dressing table.

"Shes too cheeky, I think you should send her back to the adoption center, she doesnt deserve you" she said. She hates me.... she wants me gone. I picked up my phone and began to record the conversation, James said to do that if I heard them talking about me, Because he wants proof and he said he'll have a serious word with them.