Chapter 15- Ummm....Luke?

Rebekahs P.O.V
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thank god everything had been sorted.

Brad said he was definitely going to have a word with Lauren. At least he doesnt hate me anymore.

We arrived at the venue, I gazed outside, to see rows and rows of fans shouting and screaming. It was kinda scary.

Memories flooded my mind. Next thing I knew we were outside and Brad then lifted me onto his back, I could see over everyone, I could see all the posters and also people crying from happiness.

It meant alot that my dads made all of these people happy.

We walked into the interview, And immediately someone rushed us all into a room.

A girl began to apply more makeup to my face. James, Connor,Tristan and Brad were sat in Directors chairs like the one I was sitting on and we were all in a row next to mirrors and tables.

Rows and rows of makeup bags and pallettes lined across the desk. I looked at Tristan from the corner of my eye and laughed a little. "Are you laughing because we're wearing makeup" said Brad laughing himself. "Im just too fabulous though" said Tris putting his hand under his chin,causing me,James,Connor,Brad and all the makeup artists to laugh.

The girl applied eyeliner to my eyes. She was an amazing makeup artist. "thats your makeup finished now darlin' " she said and I stood up. "You can sit down until your dads' makeup is finished" she said smiling and she walked away, carrying a clip board.

-

"and here we have Bradley Simpson, James McVey,Tristan Evans,and Connor Ball from The Vamps, and their adopted daughter Rebekah" said the male interview sitting next to a female interviewer.

"Could you maybe not say "Adopted daughter", its just "daughter" Thank you" said Brad.

The male interviewer nodded a little. He genuinely seemed scared of Brad, even though Brad didnt say it as if he was annoyed, but you could see on his face that he was.

The interviewers asked questions to the boys and then a few to me, I answered. Until I completely stopped.

"So, why did your parents decide to
Abandon you?" The male interviewer asked.

"Excuse me? What?" Said James. He sounded annoyed.

"I asked Rebekah, Why did your parents decide to abandon you?" Said the interviewer.

"Dont you dare speak to my daughte-"

"Its okay dad"  i said. I looked at the floor and said "my parents didnt abandon me, They were killed"

"Why were they killed?" Asked the male interviewer again.

"Right,thats enough Questions for toda-" said Connor but I cut him off

"They were murdered" i said with no expression.

"By who? If you dont mind me asking"
He said once again.

"Im sorry but im pretty sure we all mind you asking" said Brad, really pissed off.

"By a bunch of teenagers...I have a big brother called Luke, it was people.who bullied him that killed my mum and dad" i had a monotone voice, I was emotionally drained.

James,Connor,Brad and Tristan all turned to me.  I realized id never told them about Luke.

He was in a band. He toured alot so I never got to see him much. But after mum and dad died he stopped touring for a while, To look after me, but people found out,and I was took away. Luke couldnt help me, They wouldnt let him keep me.