Chapter 18- You said what now?

Rebekah's P.O.V
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Months have passed since the Brit Awards, My fanbase has grown, and Im on tour. My Dads keep worrying about me going on tour,They think im going to end up going out partying and drinking every night. Its only a UK tour right now, And I could never see myself going out clubbing.

Me and New Hope Club are doing a joined tour. We were both signed to the record label at around the same time, and we both have near enough the same amount of fans,

We're basically just going to do our set together, So we're all going to be on stage together, Doing covers, and then we'll both get to sing 3 of our own songs.

My twitter feed has been blowing up with people announcing that theyd got tickets, I was genuinely scared that people would only come for Reece,George and Blake, But alot of them are things like "seeing my girl @simplyrebekah , super excited 😁" .

Theres also alot of rumors going around, That me and Blake are dating.
I can deny those rumors but no one listens, So now theres headlines on magazines like Shout! And Sugarscape claiming we're dating.

We're Not dating.
But I will admit Blake is sort of the person you hear about in movies and books, But we're friends,right?

He's probably my best friend, from New Hope Club or the Tide.

We always seem to be fooling around and playing pranks,and we genuinely are best friends, But people seem to have got the wrong end of the stick and they think we're dating. To be honest it probably does look like we're dating, But I just wish people would accept the fact that We may act like we're dating when he gives me piggyback rides, Or when we fool around on stage, But we're just best friends, Thats all.

 To be honest it probably does look like we're dating, But I just wish people would accept the fact that We may act like we're dating when he gives me piggyback rides, Or when we fool around on stage, But we're just best friends, Thats all

George and Reece started joking about the rumors too and calling us Lovebirds and stuff, So Blake usually fires back with "Youre just jealous because you cant go near a girl without her running away" or "shes a better bestfriend than you"

But hes never denied the rumors.

I decided to go onto twitter and just reply to fans, After I'd finished and replied to all the tweets ive been mentioned in, I checked my feed.
@NewHopeBlake : The cutest thing is when girls are so caring to their fans,Its adorable :)

I found it a bit wierd that Id just been replying to fans and thanking them for their supportand reminding them i love them, but I decided go just let it go, because Blake might not have been talking about me, He couldve been talking about some other girl.

I scrolled down in my feed "@NewHopeBlake : My favourite girl (best friend) is trending right now ;) :) :) <3"

So I decided to check what's trending, Call me a wierdo all you want,it was just to check, And I looked "#BekahandNHCtour is trending #8th
@TheVampsband @NewHopeBlake @NewHopeClub and 54 more are tweeting about this"

My jaw literally dropped.

My first response was to skype call Blake,Reece and George.

As soon as we got onto a chat Someone screamed "AGHHHHHHHHH"really high pitched,I wasnt quite sure who it was.
"Rebekah calm the hell down" George said laughing. "that wasnt me" I said, and we all came to the realization that it was Reece.

He eventually stopped when he realized that we had noticed, then mumbled "sorry" causing us all to burst out laughing.

"We're trending!!!!" I said excitedly. Lets admit, If you were trending, You would be pretty god damn excited.

Blake chuckled then began a speech "I would like to thank Beyoncé, For showing me, that being single, Is not a bad thing" and then he began doing the single ladies dance. "And I would like to thank Hozier, for being an amazing manager, and Id like to thank these two bellends Reece and George, And Id love to thank, My Very best Lady friend Bekah, for just being amazing in every way" I started Blushing, I tried to stop but I couldnt.

"YOU MADE REBEKAH BLUUUSSSHHHH OOOOOHHHHH" Shouted Reece.

"BLAKE AND REBEKAH SITFING IN A TREE, K-I-S-S-I-N-G, FIRST COMES LOVE, SECOND COMES MARRIAGE THEN COMES A BABY I-"

"Firstly im gonna start with, Why the hell are you singing a song from my childhood, and secondly, Theres no Children or Marriage,Or Love involved" I said and Blake nodded.

"Well, Maybe just a little bit of Love......" He said, Looking at me through the screen.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Look whos finally managed to update,after like 1 month.

Im so so sorry...If you read the last thing I posted on this book you would understand why.

Also, Im sorry this is so short, once again, Guess who has life problems and doesnt have any motivation to do anything nevermind writing a book

ding!ding!ding! We have a winner!

Yes, I havent updated, and No, I do not want to end this book right now.

Im sorry this was only like 800 words

I love you all so much, Thank you for always sticking with me xx

All the Love

-Rebekah xxx