Chapter 13- Running

Rebekahs P.O.V
^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^
I walked home, She was there. And so was he. I speed walked upstairs. Footsteps pounded up the stairs "COME HERE YOU LITTLE BITCH!" She screamed. I ran quicker down the hall. It lasted forever. I ran and ran, but the door seemed to be getting further away.

Next thing I knew, I was on the floor. Blood pouring out of me from all over. My vision blurry. My mind twisting from inbetween reality and fiction. They were beating me to death.

I didnt make a sound. I didnt cry. I didnt shout. I didnt scream. I lay there. Taking every impact from each blow.

All sound stopped. Their shouting. Their screaming. Their cruel words. The sound of my heavy breathing from fear. The sound of pounding from both my head and chest. It stopped. This was it. Suddenly I heard a voice. Like Ed Sheeran "Oh misty eye of the mountain below,keep careful watch of my brothers soul, and should the sky be filled with fire and smoke, keep watching over devils sons, If this is to end in Fire, we shall all burn together

I opened my eyes rapidly. Blinking and trying to pray it wasnt true. Realising,it was a nightmare, and that it was Ed Sheeran, it was my alarm of I see Fire by Ed Sheeran.

I gazed up and looked up at the ceiling. Thoughts from last night took over my brain. My mind went into overdrive. Each and every word they all said, replaying in my ears. They stabbed into me, sharper than a knife will ever be.

Minutes later a very tired Dad walked in, Also known as James. "Hey" he yawned. "Hi Dad" he couldnt stop smiling as soon as I said that and a small smile played on the corner of my lip. He came forward and kissed my forehead "I love you" he said. "I love you too" I replied. It felt strange to be doing this. Ive never had anyone as close to me as they all are. "We've got an interview soon, but we want you to come too, the interviewers said they would be thrilled to have you there too" "Thank You" "you better get ready now, Im just about to go hop in for a shower. I dont think Tris and Con are awake yet, so you can go wake them up,hint hint, there is a cup of water on their bedside tables." He said smirking.I giggled a little then pouted "I'll feel bad pouring water over them" "just say I told you too" Said James. I smiled and walked into Connors room first. And right enough, there was water. I picked up the water and poured it on him. "Oh my god!!!" He said jumping upright. He looked up at me and gave me a death stare. "Jems told me to do it" "well Jems is dead then, but first so are youuu!" Connor pulled me onto his knee making my pyjamas soaking.

"Daaaadddd" i said looking down at my now soaking wet pyjamas and soaking wet hair. He smiled excitedly at me calling him dad.

By that time Tristan was up and then we all got ready. Brad wasnt in the house though. to be honest,

I missed him.

I wanted him back. I didnt want to make him angry. I didnt want to make Lauren hate me. I didnt want Brad to not want me.

I went into my room and put my music on, It was quite quiet, but loud enough for me to hear

" Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh

Where do we start
And where do I begin
You're pushing me out
I'm trying to get back in
With all of the things we overcome before
What is it now that you are looking for
Love is a deep and mysterious road
And under the sheets you better carry your load
Together our hearts can make it good again
But I'm trying my best
You got to let me in

So wake me up and show me
We're going to be alright
You say you're feeling lonely
Yeah I feel the same tonight
So come a little closer
I need you by my side
When everything goes wrong
You're where I belong
Where I Belong

La la la la la la la
Where I belong
La la la la la la la

And I should treat you like a work of art
I blame myself, now we're coming apart

But if you love me won't you let me know
It's getting late and I don't want to go home

When everything goes wrong, you're where I belong

So wake me up and show me, we're gonna alright
You say you're feeling lonely, yeah I feel the same tonight
So come a little closer
I need you by my side
When everything goes wrong
You're where I belong
When everything goes wrong
You're where I belong
Where I belong

La la la la la la la
Where I belong
La la la la la la la
Where I belong
La la la la la la la
Where I belong
La la la la la la la

Where I belong"

Where I belong is definitely my favourite song by Hometown, its so good!

At the same time, It kinda reminded me of Brad, at the bit that says "Where do I start and Where do I begin, Youre pushing me out im trying to get back in".

I got dressed and wore a Nirvana shirt, shorts,tights,boots and a flannel shirt. I did my makeup quickly and brushed my long,Straight hair through. Before placing a grey beanie on my head.

 Before placing a grey beanie on my head

(A/N replace that girl with Rebekah :)

I headed downstairs and saw Brad and Lauren both sitting at the dining room table with James,Connor and Tristan. Lauren was literally sitting on Brads knee. "Does this look alright?" I said,not knowing if it was too casual for an interview or if it wasnt casual enough. "Thats perfect" said Tris happily. "May I add,By the way, thats an amazing band shirt" said Connor. I smiled "Thank You".

"May I add, You look like a gay Slut, you look like a fucking prostitute wearing that" said Brad,casually reading something from his phone.

I looked at him and Blinked, trying to stop tears from falling. He looked up at me "Why are you still here? GO and CHANGE IT!" He screamed in my face. I jumped back slightly and instantly sprinted upstairs. "What The Hell is wrong with you!?" I heard Tristan shout.

Tears spilled down my cheeks. I also started questioning what he said, I am straight, But What if I was gay and he said that, why is he using gay as an insult? It isnt a word you use to describe how someone looks.

Suddenly my room door swung open...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Sorry this is so bad. Its just a filler chapter. Its really boring. So sorry for wasting 5 minutes of your life.

Also 100 Followers!! Yassss man!

Aaannnddd 1.31K READS ON THIS BOOK! HOW TF IS THAT POSSIBLE?!

Thank you for reading, voting,commenting and most of all thank you for all the love and support.

Heres the song Where do I belong by Hometown

Love you
Rebekah xxx