Chapter 4- Artwork

Rebekahs P.O.V
I woke up to an amazing smell, I got out of bed and put clothes on and brushed my teeth,I forgot to mention I even have a bathroom in my room, this seems crazy. I put on a blue and white chevron jumpsuit and a denim jacket that the boys had put in my wardrobe as a present but I only discovered the clothes when I got out of bed. I brushed my hair and washed my face then attempted to find my way downstairs and quite obviously with my luck I got lost and couldnt find where to go, I frantically looked around. Their house is massive and you need to go through a room to get to the stairs but I couldnt remember which one. I realized I had no clue where I was going and I quickly turned around and bumped into someone "Hey Kiddo" I looked up and it was Tristan "Are you trying to find your way downstairs?" "Yeah but I kinda got lost on the way" "Follow me princess Rebekah" I turned around to follow him and then he swooped me up and carried me instead, I started laughing because I got such a fright. He lifted me down to the kitchen then sat me on the countertop and he jumped onto the countertop and sat next to me. It smelled amazing, James was setting the table,Connor was making fresh orange juice with an orange and one of those fruit squeezing things and Brad was standing next to the cooker making pancakes.

For once I felt special, I always thought no one would ever care about me but Brad,Connor,James and Tristan were all being so nice to me and treating me like a princess even though I only met them yesterday.

We all sat down on the table and ate breakfast, the pancakes tasted amazing, I said "Thank You" then James told me that they had to go for an interview and I could come too, he said it might take a while to actually travel to wherever the interview is being held so I could take a few things with me to keep me amused. I went upstairs and got my sketchbook, sketchpencils, colouring pencils, earphones and my phone and I put them in my rucksack and headed downstairs. The boys quickly went upstairs and brought down 3 acoustic guitars, a bass guitar and one of those wooden boxes for drumming, Connor passed me one of the acoustic guitars and told me to take it with me incase I needed it and I soon realized that it was my guitar he handed over.

There was someone waiting on us in a mini van outside,the boys went into the van so I climbed in after them. I was still wondering who the person that was driving was but then Brad said "Rebekah thats Joe O'Neill our manager and Joe thats Rebekah, we adopted her yesterday" Brad had a massive smile on his face. Joe then said "Nice to meet you" "Nice to meet you too Mr O'Neill" "Call me Joe" I nodded my head in response. I continued drawing a picture I had started drawing a couple of days ago

 I continued drawing a picture I had started drawing a couple of days ago

I sat and looked at my work, not knowing if it was good or not. I thought I felt someone leaning over me and I saw that Brad was looking at the picture he then said "Guys come look at this just now, How amazing is this?" And then James,Connor and Tristan were all looking at the picture. Connor said "Thats amazing Rebekah!" Tristan said "Well done little one" (we agreed that Little One will now be his nickname for me) and James said "How can you draw like that? You should be an artist!" I smiled, feeling quite proud of the drawing I did then James said "Can I put this on my twitter,the drawing is beautiful" I nodded my head then heard my phone buzz, the boys let me set up Twitter and Instagram last night and I saw I had a notification from James' Twitter
@TheVampsJames: Can we all just appreciate how fantastic this is! Its drawn by my favourite, beautiful girl"
(And he tagged the photo underneath) I smiled as I read it and I said "Thank You" and he kissed my head and said no problem. I looked at what people had tweeted back to him and most people thought James was talking about his little sister.

I love it with Brad,James,Connor and Tristan, they are always so nice to me, Im so happy I dont need to go back to the orphanage or have to go anywhere else, I dont ever want to have to leave them..........

(Sorry its a short paragraph I didnt have alot of time to write because of school xx)