Chapter Fourteen.

~~~~~~~~

Picture of Kirsten above.

~~~~~~~~

~Summer's POV~

"You've been in the dorm more lately what's up with you? I thought you like spent most of your time with Kevin"  I say as if that still doesn't bother me.

"It's um.. it's been weird lately" Lani mumbles as her phone dings.

"Lucas?" I raise an eyebrow from her smile I'm guessing it's Lucas.

"Nope I gotta go bye!" She says still smiling hurries out.. okay then?

I grab my gym bag that I take to my dance class and walk out of the dorm to make my way to dance class.

When I get to my class, I change into a pair of black tights and a white tee and put on my dancing shoes. 

I go to wear the other girls in my class are stretching and I begin to stretch as well I feel someone sit down beside me so I look up and see Madison.. MADISON?!

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I whisper

"Switched majors to piss you off" She smirks

"You little--"

"Ah ah ahh remember who knows your little secret" 

"I hate you"

"Same back to you"

I hear the door shut I'm guessing it's our teacher but it's not.. It's Kevin? what is he doing here??

"Who's that?" Madison whispers.

"None of your business" I snap 

"Interesting" She mumbles, I watch him carefully as he looks around then I hear a girl gasp and run over jumping into his arms.. what the hell?

"KEV WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" The girl smiles brightly

"I want to surprise my babygirl" He says smiling, he never looked at me like that..

"You look jealous my dear sister?" Madison says

"Shut up" I say standing up quickly and running to grab my stuff and leaving the class.

Fuck, why do I have to be so jealous? why did he have to look so happy with her? Did Lani know about this?

I walk back to my dorm knowing I'll be alone.. I wish Emiliana was still here.. though we have a weird friendship.. I sort of miss her. Plus she's the only one with her damn life and relationship together.. Daniel is lucky to have her.

I unlock the door and walk in greeted by a um... very shocking surprise?

"Jacob?" I gasp

"Oh damn Summer? I was expecting Lani.. wow you two are still friends?" 

"Y.. yeah we are.. um what are you doing here?" 

"I wanted to come visit my sister haven't seen her in a while or you.." He smirks.

"You were always a flirt" 

"I prefer charming"

"Yeah whatever anyways I think Lani is in class so you'll just have to wait" I shrug and toss my things onto my bed.

"Whatever I have your company" 

"Jacob shut up" I groan in annoyance, I make my way to the bathroom but he gets up and stops me.

"Oh come on you don't miss me?" He smiles making my heart race.

Okay I'll admit I used to have a crush on Jacob growing up but no one knew not even Lani.. it's just something about him..