Chapter 1

ANASTASIA'S POV:

I've been in this school for a couple weeks, maybe a month. I've gotten to know alot of people and so far the only person I have a problem with is Logan. He's so goddamn annoying.

As I was walking to the dormitories someone bumped into me. I fell down, dropping all my stuff, including my camera.

"No!" I said picking up my camera.

"I'm sorry." He said and I looked up.

"It's fine. I can get another one." I said.

"No, let me get you another one. I broke it." He said.

"I dont even know your name." I said.

"Nathan Prescott." He said helping me up and picking up my stuff.

"Anastasia Olson." I said as he handed me my stuff.

"Again, I'm really sorry about your camera. I'll get you a new one but I really have to go." He said and I nodded.

He walked away and I did the same. I walked into the Dorms and went to my room.

"Still empty..." I said looking at the boxes I have yet to unpack.

I began to unpack some of my stuff and set up my room. That whole time I was thinking about Nathan. He's pretty cute but I don't know him.

Im hoping he doesn't buy me a camera. I don't want him to waste his money.

*****************

I walked outside to the front of the dormitories. I went to a bench a sat down.

"The night sky is a perfect picture to draw." I said as I began to sketch.

"And the night sky is the perfect image to frame." I heard a voice say.

I then heard a picture being taken.

"Nathan?" I asked.

"Yep." He said and sat down next to me.

"Whatcha drawing?" He asked.

"Nothing. Just doing a sketch of the night skyline." I said and he nodded.

"You're really good at drawing." He said and I smiled.

"Thanks." I said.

"Also, here." He said giving me a camera.

"I can't take it." I said.

"Yes you can." He said and placed it in my hand.

"Thank you. If you don't mind me asking, why are you being so nice? We met just this morning and it's like you're already my friend." I said.

"I'm surprised that's your question. Instead of, why are you being so nice to me? You're so mean to others." He said.

"Why would that be my question?" I asked.

"Because I'm seen to be mean." He said.

"Well it doesn't look like you're mean." I said putting my sketch book and the camera in my bag.

"Good, at least one person doesn't think that." He sighed.

"I don't judge people." I giggled.

"Good." He said.

We saw a light flash our way and we ran back inside. We said goodbye and went to our rooms.

I out my pajamas on and went to sleep. All I could think about was Nathan, why? I barley know him. But he's so nice. At least to me...

**************

NATHAN'S POV:

I saw Anastasia walking out of the dormitories and I walked over to her.

"Hey." I said.

"Hi." she said and smiled, putting a piece of her long black hair behind her ear.

"What class do you have?" I asked.

"Well here's my schedule." she said giving it to me.

"Oh. We have the same schedule. How have we not met each other?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I'm not sure. I know just about everyone." she said.

"Well then let me walk you to class." I said.

"Okay." she said.

I don't know what it was about her. She was so beautiful. She's also very nice. I broke her camera and She's still so sweet. She doesnt judge either.

She's popular but she's the nicest person I've ever met.

Her Long black hair and emerald green eyes. Her porcelain skin and soft lips. She's perfect, I could tell and I barley know her.