Chapter 32

My best friend Nah_Not_Ash apparently is a nasty ass bitch who likes to read about people fucking each other.... And I'm a person who likes to both write and read about people fucking so this chapter is for her, haha.

You don't have to read this because it is just a smut chapter so if you don't like sex scenes then please avoid reading this :)

A N A S T A S I A

Nathan and I were both drunk off our asses. We came back from a costume party. I was dressed as catwomen and he was dressed as Batman.

"You look really sexy in that costume," he whispered in my ear while kissing my neck.

"You look pretty fine yourself," I giggled slightly in his ear.

"You'll probably need some help getting out of that costume," I felt him smile as he zipped down the zipper on my back.

"Help me Batman," I pleaded and took him to my bed.

I pushed him onto my bed and pulled off his mask. He smiled and gripped my waists tightly. I leaned down to his ear and whispered seductively.

"I'm not wearing any underwear..." He smirked and pulled the costume down to my shoulders.

He kissed my shoulders making me let out small moans. I took off the shirt to his costume and it revealed his bare chest. I lifted his chin so he could face me and then I slowly kissed him. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and it turned into a French kiss.

He took off my costume soon enough and I unbuttoned his paints.

"Its only fair I get to undress you," I seductively whispered.

"Sounds fair enough," he whispered back.

I slowly took off his pants and then his underwear. Leaving us both naked.

He flipped me over and I giggled. He kissed me and I snaked my hands around his neck.

"Stop fucking teasing me..." I moaned, pleading for him.

He thrusted into me and I let out a loud moan which everyone in the dormitories probably heard. But I didn't care. Nathan thrusted into me slowly and I rolled my eyes.

"Fuck you," I giggled and he went faster.

"Better?" He whispered and I nodded while moaning.

"Nathan!" I screamed as he hit my g-spot, "Oh my god!"

I moaned louder and louder every time he hit my g-spot. I dug my nails into his back as my stomach built up a knot.

"I'm about to come," I moaned.

"Same here," he whispered and kissed me.

I dug my nails deeper into his back, making him groan as the knot in my stomach released. Nathan released his load almost right after and gave one final thrust before pulling out of me.

He fell next to me, and we were both panting. We rested for while and then we looked at each other.

"Round two?" he asked.

"Fuck yes," I answered.

We went on for a couple more rounds, and I kind of feel bad for everyone else in the dormitories...

*********

Hey!

I'm sorry this was like.... Really nasty. I feel very ashamed of myself for writing this but it was for my bestie so.... Forgive me. I'm going on a three day camping trip with my school too so it'll be a miracle if I update at least once!

Keep your chins up my little space pups!™

~Alex/Tatiana