Chapter Three- The investigation

"Hello, Sherallsville Downtown Police Department, What's your emergency?" The lady on the other line said.

"Yes, My roomate and I went out for a little while and came home and our house was destroyed." I said calmly.

"Give me you address and i'll have some officer come over and investigate." She said.

( fake address) "101 darald drive Sherallsville." I said.

"Ok. there on they're way, please stay calm while you wait." she said.

"Ok and I will." I said then the line when dead. I looked wt my cell and I forgot that I didn't charge my phone last night and it was now dead.

*Ten minutes later*

Ten minutes later we heard sirens and knew the police were here.

* Knock

*Knock

I answered the door, and there stood Office Pete and Sherrif Dereck.

"Hello Ladies, We recieved a phone call about a break in. Now, Did you touch anything, it's really important that you didn't?." Officer Pete said.

"No sir, We ." I said.

"Ok, Is there anywhere you two can go until we done with the investigation?" He asked.

" Yeah my sister's place she won't care. I'll call her now." Kennedy said.

"Great. It'll take a week to investigate, so go get you things but try and touch as little as you can." he said.

I heard Kennedy come in my room and said,

" Well great she said we couldn't because she has Gracie, Krystal, Her husband Luke, and her daughter Lily there, that she can afford it, and Austin can't have stay his mom won' let me, call Brandon and see if we can go there." she said. Which I did, and his mom doesn't care.

"His mom doesn't care, since they only have one guest room, you'll be in there and i'll be staying with Brandon." I said.

"ok and ohh lala." she cooed.

"shut up and lets go." I said.

"Ok." she said.

** One weeks later **

phone call for Stephanie.

"Hello." I said.

" Yes, Miss. Johnes, this is Officer Pete, you can come home, the investigation is over, your house is clean everything was replaced, and we will talk more in the morning when I come over." He said.

"Ok." I said.

"Kennedy were going home. Bye Brandon." I said.

"No I wanna come and stay for a few nights to make sure that you and Kennedy are safe, my mom doesn't care." He pleaded.

"Ok. Fine." I said.

We all went and packed our things and headed out. We got home and unpacked and went to bed not ready for tomorrow. Austin came over to stay a few nights too. Austin stayed with Kennedy in her room and Brandon stayed with me in my room. I was not ready for tomorrow.

*

*

*

** Author's Note **

Wow wasn't that an exciting chapter but please vote.comment.fan.

Shout out to All my fans ya'll are absolutly amazing love ya'll.

- Jaclyn