Chapter Eight- The Mystery Guy!

DEDICATED TO JEMMA244 , SHE WON THE CONTEST! *APPLAUSE*

** Stacie's POV **

Today was the day. I would be meeting my mystery guy. Were meeting at the new hot restraunt downtown, all of us are going. Stephanie said that he was bringing his 14 year old sister she has a date too. Like seriously a 14 year old with a bunch of 16 year olds, But it doesn't matter. Were gonna have fun.

** Three hours later **

( Still Stacie's POV )

The door bell rang, and I knew exactly who it was. It was Jake linke. I ran downstairs in my knee length baby blue dress with my hells in my hand ready to meet him. He was hot. Green eyes, brown hair.

"Jake meet Stacie. Stacie meet Jake." I was broke from my thoughts by Stephanie introducing us.

"Hi." he said, "Uhh. this is my sister Oliver Linke." he continued.

"Hi Stac, Is it ok if I call you that. It's a pleasure to meet you and Your really pretty and this is my boyfriend Kyle." she said.

" Hi and yes thats my natural nickname, thanks, and your pretty too and Hi." I said. Oliver was really pretty she had brwn hair and green eyes just like Jake, swear they could be twins.

"Ok, were gonna watch some movies and my sis is gonna go out and get some pizzas for us. sound good?" Kennedy said.

We all nodded our heads yes.

** Four hours ( and two boring movies) later **

Ring, Ring.

We all looked around and saw it was Jake's phone. He got a text.

"It's my mom, Oliver and I have to go home, she said theres a family crisis." he said.

Jake pulled me to the side.

"So, Stacie Do you wanna out tomorrow." He asked.

"Sure," I answered.

"Here's my number. what's yours?" he asked.

I pulled his phone out of his back pocket, and put it in. Then put it back, smiling. Then he bent down and passionatly kissed me. Then left. I was smiling.

"So, Stac." said Stephanie.

"I have a date with him tomorrow." I said.

*

*

*

*

** Author's Note **

Sorry it was so short I had little time to upload right now because I have a Hair appointment in half an hour and I didn't want to keep you guys waiting much longer. Anyways.

FAN.

VOTE.

COMMENT.

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.......

SHOUT OUT TO JEMMA244 SHE WON THE CONTEST, OLIVER IS HER CHARACTER WELL EXCEPET JENNETTE. OLIVER IS HER SECOND CHARACTER ANYWAYZ READ HER BOOKS THERE ABSOLUTLEY AMAZING!!!!!!!! :)

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

-Jaclyn