Chapter Five- Stephanie's chance

** Stephanie's POV **

I woke up the next morning at 6am and I got up, unwrapping Brandon's arms from me, it's a good thing he's a heavy sleeper. I got dressed, and went downstairs to fix me something to eat. Then I left a note saying...

Dear Brandon, Kennedy, and Austin,

I'll be back before lunch, I had something to handle. Please don't freak out about where I am, If I need ya'll I will call.

Love, Stephanie xoxo.

Now that I left them the note, I can leave I grabbed my car keys and headed for he door. I turned around and locked it. Jumped in my car turned it on and drove off to where I knew Stacie would be, The park, since she probably couldn't stand to be at home where her parents once use to be.

** Kennedy's POV **

I woke up to Austin shaking me and showing me a note and Brandon pacing the room. I read the note shocked. Stephanie never went out with out someone with, just in case Stacie saw her and tried to do something.

"Why did she leave?" I asked stupudly like they would know.

" I don't know" but we need to find her." said Brandon.

"No, she said she'll be back by lunch, and if she had trouble she would call us, trust her, trust me i know Stephanie she won't get into trouble, if she does she will call us like she said she would in the note." I explained to them.

"Ok, I trust you and her. If she doesn't call or come home by lunch i'm going to look for her, got it." said Brandon.

"Got it." I said.

" So, what do ya'll want to eat, i'll cook it." Asked Austin.

"ummm. Breakfast burritos." I said.

"What's that?" he asked.

"A burrito with eggs, sausage, and cheese in it. Let me cook." I said.

"Ok, Good luck." he said.

"Ok." I said.

So I went to cooking the burritos and I got done and we started eating when the door bell ranged I answered it and it was Jennette and Krystal.

"Hey, sis what are you doing here" I said hugging her.

"I was wondering why was Stephanie at the park talking to Stacie." She Said.

We all looked shocked, except Brandon he looked like he seen a ghost and was about to faint.

CLIFFHANGER, HAHA.

** Author's Note **

So how do you like this chapter Vote.Comment.Fan.

I really tried hard on this chapter.

Shout out to Aaliyahlynch she's been a great friend and fan.

Another shout out to NutellaForever101 she's a great friend and Fan too.

Also a shout out Jemma244 she's a great Fan.Friend.Commenter.

Then WhyteCrystal shout out to her she's a great Fan and friend too.

- Jaclyn