Chapter Nine- Stacie's big day

** Stacie's POV **

I woke up to my alarm clock, well Stephanie's alarm clock, but it was mine til I found my own place and got back on my feet which Stephanie said I could live here if I wanted to but anyway, I have exactly three hours til my date. Why I say that is because he's picking me up at 6pm and I slept til 2:30pm because we all stayed up til 1am.

I got up went downstairs got me an apple to eat, went back upstairs and ate it while I checked my facebook. Two notification.

1. Jake Linke wants to be friends.

2. Oliver Linke wants to be friends.

I accepted both of them. Since Stphanie and Kennedy weren't home I bad to get ready myself, I had now 2 hours to get ready.

I got a shower.

Picked out a knee length dark blue dress, and white shoes to match.

I applied light makeup.

And I put my hair in a cute but fashionable bun and curled my bangs.

I looked at myslef in the whole mirrior in the hall way and I looked hot.

I didn't realize what time it was til I heard the door bell and looked out the window and saw it was Jake.

"Hey" I said opening the door and locking it, and walking to his truck.

"you look beautiful." he said. He opened the truck door for me and jumped in on his side.

"Thanks." I said as we sped off.

** Two Hours Later **

I walked into the door of the house after being dropped off by Jake.

I got greeted by Stephanie and Kennedy yelling tell us everything. So I did.

** An hour later **

I have told them everything except this.....

"He kissed me, Right when I got out of the truck." I said.

"Awww." They both said.

" Well, I'm going to bed, Goodnight." I said.

"Night." they said.

*

*

*

*

** Author's Note **

Sorry it was so short I had little time to type and there's one more chapter to this book. Then the series is over sorry.

Shout out to all my fans.

VOTE.COMMENT.FAN.

-Jaclyn