Chapter Seven- Shocked

** Stephanie's POV **

Stacie and I got out of my car and started walking to the house when Kennedy, Austin, Brandon, Jennette, and Krystal came out. They looked shocked all except Brandon he looked like he just seen a ghost.

"Stephanie, baby why are you with her? get away from her!" Brandon said while kissing my forehead.

" Because her parents are gone, she has no one anymore, and I thought ya'll could give her another chance because I am." I said hugging Stacie.

"I will for you baby." Brandon said. I smile and he kissed me on the forehead again.

" I will too." said Jennette and Krystal.

" Me too." said Austin. The only one left is Kennedy.

"I don't know." she said.

"Come on Ken please." I begged.

"Fine." then we all hugged.

** Stacie's POV **

OMG!! I can't believe they forgave me. I finally have family again.

'What about your plan' my mind said.

Forget the plan I have a family and I will never turn on them again ever.

'Whatever.'

Stephanie told me that the guy she has for me said he would love to meet me. She said his name is Jake Linke. She said he's hot, and I would really like him. She said I would have to wait til tomorrow to meet him, which were all going to bed now.

*

*

*

** Author's Note **

I'm having a contest. Jake is gonna have a sister. Comment telling me some good names for her and facial features.

Ex. Susie. Blonde hair. Blue eyes. Anything you want.

Which everone I like best I'll pick and send you a shout out and a dedication.

Shout out to all my fans. Love ya'll.

- Jaclyn