Chapter Ten- Ten Years Later

** Stephanie's POV **

So it's been ten going on eleven years since Stacie and all of us became friends again, and we all got married me to Brandon, Kennedy to Austin, and Stacie to Jake. We all have kids I have two a girl Lilly, and a boy Brandon Jr. Then Kennedy has one a girl Kiley. Then Stacie she has one to, a boy Jake Jr.

Anyways we all live next to each other. All of us girls are stay at home moms since the kids aren't old enough to watch themselves. Then the guys work go to work. Brandon is the manager at a machinest shop. Austin is the assistant manager. Then Jake is one of the workers.

We all now live our happy lives and couldn't be much happier til next year when all the kids start school all but Brandon Jr. he has to wait another year since he is a year younger than Lilly.

Then Stacie and Kennedy can work while there at school but I can't since Brandon isn't going to school yet. But that ok it just means more time with my baby boy.

Well all except that I don't think there's anything interesting going on in our lives anymore. Ohh did i mention Stacie gave up her life of crime and they cleared her record since she hasn't done nothing in five years. Amazing isn't it.

*

*

*

*

*

** Sorry for the late update. I've been in school and I already have had homework crazy right but anyway this is the last chapter so bye. Hopefully i'll get more ideas and make another book.

VOTE.

COMMENT.

FAN.

I LOVE YOU GUYS BYE.....

-Jaclyn