Jetfire

I must have passed out sometime during the night, because when I woke up I heard Leo and the twins shouting. Mikaela was trying to get them to be quiet. Bumblebee was still in his Camaro form. He felt me move and quickly turned on some soft music and I felt like a rubbing beneath the seat. I felt the tears want to come down my cheeks once more. He quickly activated his holoform and wrapped his arms around me. He didn't play any songs to try and comfort me, just sat there holding me for he knew I was hurting, and I knew he was hurting.

"I miss him Bee...I can't believe he's gone." I sobbed.

He just squeezed me tighter and rested his chin on my head. Just this moment made everything feel better. Bee knew exactly what to do. Then I heard the radio turn on and he played the name 'Sam'.

"No Bee...I can't...it's his fault!" I sobbed. "If he would have helped Optimus when he needed help instead of just wanting to be normal we wouldn't be going through this right now!" Bee pulled me away and looked down at me. His blue eyes looking into mine. I knew he was trying to tell me something but didn't want to play it on the radio.

I pulled further away from Bee and opened the door and got out. Instantly Mikaela, Leo, and Sam came running over to me. "Are you okay?" Mikaela asked me.

I didn't answer I still felt numb. Bee transformed once he knew I was at a safe distance. Leo came closer and looked to Mikaela and asked, "Did she and that one guy who died actually love each other?"

Before anyone could answer Sam lost it and grabbed a hold of Leo and started yelling at him. "Yes they did, what's it to you!? It didn't affect you, me, or Mikaela. And because of my stupid self I have ruined her happiness!"

I was shocked to hear all this come out of his mouth. I have never heard him shout and freak out like that before. Of course I was not around him a lot when I was younger but still. I pulled away from Mikaela and walked over to Sam and put a hand on his arm. He looked at me and released his grip on Leo's shirt. "You wanted to be normal, Sam...I understand why you didn't want to help him. Optimus wouldn't hold it against you." I spoke.

Sam quickly wrapped his arms around me in an instant and hugged me as tight as he could and I responded with the same tight hug. I fought back the tears that were forming behind my eyes once again. He pulled me away and replied, "I'm going to make things right."

"How?" I asked.

"There just has to be away that we will be able to do something. Without Optimus we are in trouble." Sam responded.

I didn't know what to say after he said that and he knew that. This was his way of saying that he was sorry and he needed to make it up to me and to the Autobots as well as Optimus. "We need to find this Robowarrior."

"What!? My archenemy!?" Leo exclaimed.

"He could actually help us." Sam replied.

Right then the Autobots transformed and opened their doors for us to hop in. I got with Mudflap, Leo got with Skids, and Mikaela with Sam got with Bee and we went on a trip to find this Robotwarrior. I fell asleep during the trip and was woken up by someone knocking on the window. I quickly jumped awake to see Sam standing outside.

We were in Manhattan. I knew this, I could never forget what Manhattan looked like. I lived here practically. Well with my parents and tried to get out as much as I could. Going to Sam's place was my idea, my parents really didn't care. We walked up to a sandwich shop and when we walked in Sam's face dropped.

He walked through the line and the guy who was taking orders asked, "Okay what can I get you?"

"Do you know Robowarrior?" Leo asked.