Chapter 10

Amity's Pov

I wake up with my hand on my stomach. Today is the day that Fred and my Georgie are leaving. I sigh. I've been feeling sick since last night but thats probably because I'll be alone with Lee and Umbridge the rest of the year. I quickly get up and run to the bathroom and throw up everything I ate for dinner. Hermione walks in and holds my hair back while I finish getting sick. I wipe my mouth and hug her. " 'Mione I missed my period last week... Do you think it's because George and Fred are leaving today?" "I dunno, Am why don't you try this." She says and with a swish of her wand she produces a muggle pregnancy test. "How does this work?" I ask. She tells me to pee on it and then walks out leaving me alone. I close the door and pee on the stick. I wait for the sign and dispose of it. I walk out and Hermione looks at me. I nod my head slowly. She gets up and runs to me. "Oh 'Mione what am I gonna do?!?!" She hugs me tighter and says, "Get dressed and I'll go with you to tell George." I get dressed in my robes since it's a Wednesday and I have exams.

I grab Hermione's hand and we run up to George, Fred and Lee's dormitory. I sit next to George on his bed and kiss him to wake him up. His eyes flutter open and he smiles. I grab his hand and look over to Hermione and she is chewing on her lip but nods anyway. "G-George I have s-something important to tell y-you." His eyes widen and he says, "You aren't breaking up with me are you?" "No Georgie but um I'm p-p-pregnant." I bite my lip nervously as a smile creeps onto his face. "Amity! Are you really?!?!" Lee wakes up and groans, "Why is it always you two that wake me up???" I look at George and nod before saying, "Only you me and 'Mione will know until I start showing. Then I'll think of a creative way to tell them. Ok, Georgie? K, Hermione?" They both nod and George gets out of bed and starts bouncing around happily. I continue to bite my lip out of nerves and blush when he picks me up bridal style and carries me to the common room. He motions for Hermione to follow and flicks his wand to dress himself. "Georgie... can I come home to the Burrow with you today?" I ask and he nods still smiling. He sets me down and kisses me before grabbing my hand and linking arms with Hermione. We head down to breakfast... Hermione jittery about me being pregnant, George with a huge idiotic grin on his face, and me being extremely nervous about expecting a little boy or girl.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We've been at the Burrow almost a month and Hermione and Harry are staying over here for the summer. I haven't started getting big yet but I have a tiny baby bump. It's only noticeable when I wear tight shirts or in a bikini so I haven't worn either since I've been here. I'm 4 months pregnant and in about a month or two I'll have to tell EVERY family member of mine and George's that I'm pregnant. My creative way is that I'll wear a tight shirt with an arrow pointing down painted on it. I'll have George and Hermione suggest that I cook and I'll agree. I'll cool small foods like baby carrots, pigs in a blanket, etc. I'll hold my hands on my stomach the whole time and finally after dinner I'll serve a cake that has the words "I'm expecting!" written on it. But luckily we have a little while left to plan. I've been staying at the Burrow in Fred and George's room as usual. The bed I sleep on is in there but I sleep with George in his bed.

Saturday morning I wake up smiling and poke George in the chest. Today we are going to my house to see my mum and dad who I haven't seen since last summer. He slowly wakes up and I smile and go take a shower. I flick my wand to dry my long brown hair. I put a pair of gray skinny jeans on with a blue "Weird Sisters" tank top and my black high top converse. I put in some earrings in my three holes and my cartilage. I then run back into George's room where he is completely dressed. We grab some breakfast and say goodbye to Mrs. Weasley and walk out of the protection spells before apparating to my house. We walk in and I see my mum talking to a familiar looking girl with long red hair and green eyes. I must've seen her at Hogwarts. I dunno. My mum looks over at me and smiles. "AMITY honey! Its great to see... Where's Fred how come George is the only one with you?" My eyes widen as I remember that I haven't told her I'm even dating him. George looks at me in confusion and I chuckle, "Well um you see um George and I are um... Dating..." My mom smiles widely and yells, "FINALLY!" I think to myself how many people have yelled finally when we told them... Fred, Ginny, Bill, Ron, Harry, and Mrs. Weasley. Wow seems like we were oblivious to the fact that we liked each other. I glance over at the girl and my mom says, "Oh yea... Amity, George this is Eliza DuPreea. She is a Hufflepuff. She showed up in our yard with her shirt torn, so she's been staying with us." I nod and say, "Hi Eliza I'm Amity and this is my boyfriend George," I put extra emphasis on the word boyfriend to let her know he's taken and he's mine.

Sage and Callie come running down stairs. They get down and Callie is breathing hard but Sage says, "We thought we heard your voice, Am!!!" They run to me and hug me tightly. I smile and blush at how excited everyone is to see me. "Have you guys met Liza yet?" Callie says sitting next to Eliza and throwing her arm around her. George and I nod and I say, "We better get back to the Burrow but I'll come visit again soon." I smile and say goodbye before grabbing George's hand and pulling him out. I apparate us back to the Burrow and he looks at me, "Why did we leave so soon?" "Because I remember Eliza... I had charms with her in our 5th year... her wand always backfires... with everything she does! Remember at lunch one day that year and I had green hair? That was her fault. Don't get me wrong, she's a great girl an all but she's bad news." "Come on, Am just get to know her I bet you'll be the best of friends!" he says. "You're only saying that because she's a ginger!" He then kisses me and says, "You could be a ginger too but you choose not to because you like the way you look." I smile and turn my hair red and leave my eyes blue, I also turn my skin pale and add some freckles. George yells, "Blimey!!! You could be a Weasley! I dare you to walk around all day like that and pretend that "Amity" went home and you can be... hmmmm" I suggest, "How about Lilianna and we'll pretend that "Lilianna" and "Amity" are both your girlfriends and your cheating on them. And then at dinner I'll change back after everyone sits down" I smirk evilly and we run downstairs hand in hand.

He sits on the couch and I sit next to him and begin snogging him. Fred stares at George and me "Lilianna" Fred yells, "George... you got yourself a girlfriend!" I mean nobody would want to break a girls heart by telling her that her boyfriend is cheating on her. We pull apart and he blushes at a shocked looking Fred. Ginny comes in and yells, "Who are you?!?!?" at me and I say, "I'm Lilianna, I'm George's girlfriend. He invited me over when his friend Amity left." I put hate into saying the name Amity to sound like I'm jealous. Ginny storms off and Fred says, "A good looking ginger girl! Did you make sure she's not a Weasley?" George nods and I smile before attacking George with kisses again. Mrs. Weasley storms in and yells, "UP TO YOUR ROOM NOW GEORGE WEASLEY..." She looks at me and looks confused that I'm "not" Amity. "Oh and you go with him... dear." We walk upstairs and close the door before we burst out laughing. Fred walks in and we start snogging.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Everyone sits down for dinner and is staring at me. I say, "I'd like to say how much I love my boy..." at that point I change back to myself, Amity Elizabeth Jones, "...friend George." I smirk and George bursts out laughing. Everyone looks shocked and start stuttering stuff like, "b-b-b-b-but" or "y-you were Lilianna?" I laugh. And finish eating before pulling George upstairs with me.

An: In this chapter I introduced a new character, Eliza, which is silvertongue091's character. I also had some fun with George and Amity. And you found out the Amity is PREGERS!!!! Haha

Updated: June 16, 2015