Chapter Three

"No, no, no! Its 'Vas Happenin?' Not 'Whats Happenin?'," Zayn corrected me as I tried again. 

"Vas happenin?" I overly emphasized the V in vas. 

"Thats better!" He smiled, taking a sip of his drink. 

"So, I think that we better get going. Its pretty late. Night Dani," Liam said, giving Danielle a small peck on the lips. They're so cute!

Everybody said their goodbyes to the two girls as they walked out of Nandos, leaving Harry to pay and the five of us getting back in the cars. 

"Now our house is quite big. Just try not to get lost. I've done it several times," Louis joked, hopping in the seat in front of me. Niall jumped in next to me as Liam and Zayn got in his car and Harry took the driver's seat. 

"I'll try," I played along, giggling a bit.

"Can we go get some frozen yogurt?" Niall asked, while Harry was backing out of the parking lot. 

"How can you not be full? That was the biggest dinner I've ever eaten!" I yelled. I swear, this boy is crazy.

"C'mon! Harry, please?" He begged. 

"Fine. But you're paying!" Harry said, quickly turning the car to the other road. 

"How are you so fit? You eat like theres no tomorrow!" I laughed, earning a giggle from Louis. 

"Well I just think of it like, what if aliens come and abduct everybody that isn't eating? I personally, wouldn't want to be abducted, so I always eat," he said, acting as if it could really happen. 

"Of course. Because aliens think that people who eat, aren't worthy of living in space with them," I sarcastically added. 

"You should have seen him when you left. He was so sad, that he wouldn't go to Nandos for a whole week," Louis implied. Aww! Since Nandos was always Niall and I's favorite restaurant, we would go together all of the time. 

"Hey!" Niall yelled, hiding his blush. 

"Hay's for horses!" Harry joined in, laughing from what Lou had said. 

"Well, I'm back now, so we can go to Nandos whenever we want," I cooed, ruffling Niall's hair. 

"Lets just say that we ALL missed you... A lot!" Louis said, looking back at me and smiling. 

*~*

"Have you talked to Sabrina yet? Does she know that you're back?" Niall asked, his mouth full of frozen yogurt. 

"Oh! I told her that I would text her once I got off of the plane! Thanks for reminding me!" I yelled, quickly grabbing my phone and shooting Sabrina a text. 

Sabrina was a girl that I met a few years ago, in highschool. Me and her became SUPER good friends, and we were always together. The lads really liker her, and she really likes them, so we always hung out together. She is gonna be so excited to see me!

"Umm. You're welcome?" He said, throwing his empty cup away. 

"Her and Niall have been pretty close lately," Harry said. While he wiggled his eyebrows, I looked back at Niall and saw the cutest blush on his cheeks. 

"Do you like her?" I asked, nudging his side with my elbow. 

"Naa. She's just nice to hang out with," he shrugged. Whatever. 

"Liam wants to know where we are. I told him that a giant spoon came and attacked you," Louis said, smiling. 

"Haha! What time is it?" Harry asked. 

"Almost ten thirty," I said, still laughing about what Lou told Liam. 

"We better get going then," Niall suggested, his accent strong, as always. 

As Louis and Harry and I walked out to the car slowly, Niall sprinted full speed and hopped into the front seat. 

"Niall! I sit next to Haz!" Lou screamed. 

"Too bad!" Niall yelled back. 

As Louis fake pouted, Harry got in the drivers seat and I got in the back. 

"Just get in Lou! I want to go to the house!" I commanded to Louis, who was standing outside of the car with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Not until I can sit next to Harry!" He shouted.

"Well I want the wind to blow through my lucious hair when Harry drives fast," Niall said, whipping his head dramatically. What is wrong with these boys?

"Just get in, Boobear! You can touch my curls from behind me," Harry suggested. I am seriously, so confused right now... Are they?... Ummm?... Oh God, I hope not...

"Please, Lou?" I asked sweetly, batting my eyes.

"Fine! Just for you though, Izzy! Niall's gonna get it when we get to the house," he muttered, scooting in next to me. 

After about five minutes, I was laying my head in Louis' lap and trying to go to sleep. As he rubbed circles in my back, the car came to a stop. 

"She's so pretty when she's asleep," Lou said. 

"Yeah. Do you think Liam would be mad if-"

"I'm not asleep quite yet," I interrupted Harry, making Louis jump a little. Niall's loud laughter filled the car immediately as Louis and Harry remained silent. I could feel the blush on their faces.... If thats possible.... Hahaha!!

"Oh... This is all a dream," Louis tried, slurring his words. 

"Whatever. Now, I'm going to sleep. Feel free to stare at my pretty self, while I'm doing so," I said, causing Niall to giggle. 

What was Harry gonna say? Hmm... Who cares. All I know, is that I'm TIRED!!! Goodnight, World!