Chapter Six

"Louis, come on!" Niall yelled up the stairs. Harry and I stood behind him, waiting to leave.

"Almost done!" Lou shouted back in a girly voice.

"I still can't believe that he once had a girlfriend," I muttered.

"None of us can," Harry shook his head.

"I'm going to get in the car. Wanna come wait with me?" I asked Harry, folding my arms over my open, black leather jacket, and red shirt.

"Sure. Niall, make Louis hurry up," Haz demanded, leading me out of the house and to the car.

"We're taking Louis's car today. I don't feel like driving," Harry decided, opening the door to Lou's car. I slid in and he scooted next to me.

"So I called Sabrina earlier, and she should be meeting us at the mall in like fifteen minutes. We're gonna eat lunch with her," I said, running a hand through the hair under my waterfall braid.

"Niall'll like that," Harry smirked.

"Does he really like her?" I asked, fiddling with my Justin Bieber IPhone case. And yes... I AM a belieber! He is amazayn! Hehe! See what I did there?

"Well, I think that deep down, in that little Irish heart of his, he does. But I can't be too sure. Niall's a tricky little fellow," Harry said, taking my phone from my hands and typing the password in. How does he remember it? I mean, I know that he made it and everything. But, like... How does he know that I didn't change it while I was gone?

"Since when have you been Dr. Styles with a masters degree on 'love'? And how did you remember my password?" I asked.

"Hey! I know everything about love! And I'm a professional," he smirked, winking at me.

"Disgusting," I muttered under my breath.

"You know you want me," Harry nodded.

"But seriously, how did you know that I still had this password? I could have changed it while I was gone," I said, turning towards him. "Are you some kind of stalker that followed me and watched my every move?" I added.

"Totally," he said sarcastically, "I knew that you wouldn't have changed it because you love me and missed me and wanted something to remind you of me. And since we have the same birth year, its easy to remember and reminds you of me," Harry said, adding a goofy grin. Its like he took the words out of my mouth. I kept it that way because I missed the boys and I needed a reminder everyday.

I smiled at him and nodded.

"Who's Cameron?" He asked, causing my smile to immediately shrink into a frown. How does he know his name? I swore the last day I was in the states that I would forget about him.

"What?" I asked, worriedly.

"He just sent you a message. Whats wrong? Who is he?" He asked more sternly.

"He was just a bad boyfriend," I said, trying to sound normal.

"What made him bad?" Harry asked, lowering his voice.

"Harry, please don't tell anyone. He-"

"Ready to go?" Louis asked, hopping in the front seat, scaring the heck out of Harry and I. Niall soon got in too as I gave Harry an 'I'll tell you later' look. I can't believe that I'm gonna tell him... I told myself after Cameron did it, that I'm not gonna make a big deal out of this.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hey Guurrll Heeeey!!! Who's Cameron? What did he do? Tell me what you think he did! In the next few chapters, you'll be learning a little bit about Sabrina, and Isabelle's trip in the U.S. Seriously, tell me what you think of the book! Thanks for reading! Keep on! xx  -Moe