Chapter 16

"I told him."

My heart was racing, brain overflowing, and sweating. I am way too stressed.

"Told him what?" I yelled, making the rest of the house grow quiet.

"I told Harry that you kissed Louis yesterday," she strained. You have to be kidding me. This just makes everything two times as worse.

"Why would you do that?" I yelled again. I was so mad that I barely noticed the front door open.

"Cause it isn't fair to Harry! He loves you!" Sabrina yelled as well.

"So you told him? You don't have a right to tell Harry that!" Right now my temperature was boiling and the only thing I could use to calm me down was to scream and yell.

"Well somebody had to tell him! I didn't want him to be rejected if he kissed you!"

"He already did kiss me! You told me you wouldn't tell anyone!" Now I felt betrayed. Severely.

"So you let him? I thought you loved Louis?" She put quotation marks around the word 'love'. This got me mad.

"I do!"

"Well, we don't think that you being with him is a good idea with the band!" Sabrina yelled.

"But you and Niall can be together. I totally understand that," I said sarcastically.

"Because I'm not a little brat that wants to make drama like you," Sabrina sneered. I clenched my jaw and got ready to speak when Liam's voice came from behind us.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Harry kissed you?" I turned around to see. Everybody watching us, including Harry, Louis, and Liam.

"Yes, he did," I sighed loudly. Liam quickly looked at Harry in a death stare.

"Louis did too apparently," Harry grumbled.

"Well she wanted to kiss me!" He yelled. Harry looked angry. And I mean really, really, angry.

"She can't love you! She doesn't tell you everything like she does me!" Harry yelled at Louis. They kept taking steps closer to each other. It scared me.

"What does she tell you that She doesn't tell me then?" Louis argued back.

"Well, for one, the party she went to in the states!" My heart dropped as Harry said this. Liam looked towards me quickly, then back to Harry.

"A party? Seriously? Unacceptable, Isabelle. Why was she at a party?" Liam said. Louis kept making eye contact towards me. I couldn't tell if he was mad at me or Harry.

"I'm not a little girl any more! Stop treating me like it!" I yelled to Liam.

"Cause her boyfriend was there! He ra-"

"Will you just shut up! Do you realize what you're saying? Stop being so jealous!" Everybody stared at me in sympathy, including Liam and Louis. I know that everybody got the hint what Harry was trying to say.

"I'm not jealous," Harry said.

"No, you are. And to think I actually thought I could trust you with that," I yelled as I pushed through everyone and up the stairs to my room. I'm sick of everyone right now. I just want to hide under a rock for the rest of my life. It's ruined because of Harry and Sabrina. And I actually thought they were my bestfriends. I threw off my boots and scarf and jewelry and I grabbed my phone and earbuds. I drowned myself under my blankets and cried. I cried. And cried. And cried. Not even my music could make me stop. And that's almost impossible. I cried because of Cameron, Harry, Sabrina, Liam, and Louis. I cried because I, once again, lost trust.