You Don't Mess With the Italian Mafia (Spamano)

Spain awoke in a dark room with his hands bound behind his back and his legs bound together and himself lying upon the ground. He looked around the room noticing it was empty beside a desk, a few chains and a stool. A light flicked on atop the desk and a dark figure dressed in black with a dark red dress shirt under a black vest and a fedora on his head. He tilted his head up showing his face. Spain recognized him instantly. It was Lovino Vargas, the personification of South Italy or Romano. He was known as the home of the strongest Mafia in the world. Lovino looked up at the man on the floor and chuckled. He shuffled through some papers and finally through some down and spoke with a thick Italian accent, "Antonio Fernandez Carriedo, otherwise known as Spain."

He grinned down at Antonio as he struggled to get out of his bonds. "Haha! You won't escape those ropes Antonio, trust me, i tied them myself... "

The Italian mafia man walked up to the Spaniard and kicked him hard in the face, causing Antonio to spit blood upon the floor. The Spaniard growled at the Italian, "You bastard... " he spit blood on Lovino's dress shoes.

Lovino leaned down, grabbing Antonio by the tie and pulled him close, "Listen here you Spanish asshole, If you ever do that again, i will make you sorry you were born, got that through your thick skull you tomato eating dumb ass?"

He dropped Antonio to the floor, his head hitting the ground, causing his head to begin bleeding. The Spanish man looked up the Italian looming above him and growled, "I'm not the one who goes around killing anyone who's late on their debts, you **gilipollas."

Antonio thought that Lovino didn't understand Spanish, but he was wrong. Lovino understood it because it was his second language. He understood what Antonio had said and kicked the Spaniard hard in the side. He glared down at the man at his feet. "You dumb ass, i understand Spanish, don't use it with me!"

He grabbed the Spaniard by the collar, "Do you know the real reason I kidnapped you and brought you here? take a guess...go ahead."

Lovino walked away and sat down at the desk, flinging his feet up on the desk. Antonio somehow managed to get into a kneeling position, looking at the Italian. "Because I owe you a large sum of money i would presume."

He smirked and though he has figured out the Italian but Lovino only laughed, "Oh no my little Spaniard, you're here to be my play-thing... a toy, if you will. You will tend to my every need and be there when I need to hit something. Got it, Antonio?"

Just then, the Italian man did something unexpected, he kissed the Spaniard. He kissed him roughly for a brief second then slapped him in the face. Lovino chuckled, "You will also serve as my love servent, understood?"

TO BE CONTINUED........

**asshole