What Now?

The entire bedroom sparkled in the morning sunlight. The light colored walls bounced the light off each other, making the room seem to glow. The sheer brightness of the morning light made Lovino squint as he sat up, sore and exausted. The soft breathing beside him drew Lovi's attention to the space on the bed beside him. The tan skinned love of his life lay, peacefully snoring, atop the covers. Lovino chuckled and swung his legs over the edge of the bed. The cold floor shocked the soles of his feet, making him recoil. A warm arm snaked around Lovino's waist, a trail of light kisses on his back accompanying it. Lovino reached his arm behind him, messing up the already dark mop of hair. Antonio chuckled and pulled Lovino back into bed. Lovino, thankful for the warmth, curled up and nuzzled into Antonio's warm, softly heaving chest. Antonio rested his chin on Lovino's head, slowly rubbing circles on Lovi's arm with his thumb. The smaller Italian man smiled softly and sat up, making Antonio whine at the loss of warmth. Lovino sat, staring at Antonio. He shook his head and asked, "Well 'Toni, what now? Where do we go from here?"

Antonio smiled, sat up and placed a soft peck on Lovino's cheek, "Well mi amor, we do what we always do. Except, perhaps with a little more cuddles as smooches." The coy Spaniard chuckled to himself.

Lovino smiled as well, before shaking it off, "Antonio, I'm serious. You're supposed to be my prisoner, not my lover! I'm supposed to be the ruthless mob boss that is feared and respect by anyone who stands with me or against me. I can't be that fearless man when I know that you are here worrying about me... I don't want to put you through that...." Lovino gently shook his head.

Antonio rested a caring hand on Lovi's shoulder, pulling him close, "Lovi, my Lovi. I will love you, no matter what happens. I can deal with a little worry if going out and receiving the respect and loyalty that you need. Just as long as you come home to me at the end of the day." Antonio smiled and pulled himself off the bed, "Now Lovi, how does pancakes sound for breakfast?"