Finally...

((Fair warning, I have no idea how a mob runs, so this is just how I feel Lovi would run his. Yes, I know Romano was a feared Mob region, but work with me))

   "Lovi please, you must sit down... you'll open your stitches." Antonio spoke with a calm, yet commanding tone, supporting the wounded Italian by under his arm.
   Lovino chuckled, wincing at the injury on his right lower abdomen, clutching at it, " Toni, I'm fine... it's just a bullet wound, I'm sure it will heal just fine... "
   Antonio sighed, sitting Lovino down on the couch in the main entertainment room while rest of the gang waited outside, worried. Lovino rolled his eyes, huffing. Antonio just chuckled, sitting next to the Italian, unbuttoning Lovi's shirt.
   Lovino blushed, looking away, "Toni, do we really have to change my bandages here? Why can't we do this in another, less public room? You know, where the guys can't see you being so close with me?"
   Lovi nodded towards the window where several mobsters were watching through the big glass windows.
   Antonio sighed, sitting back and staring at Lovino, "Lovi, we need to tell them about me. I can't stay hidden away forever. Now is as good a time as any..."
   Lovino rolled his eyes again, staring back at Antonio, sighing and looking down, "Sí, you are right... call them in."
   Antonio smiled, and bounded into the main entry way, opening the big wood doors, yelling for the mob members waiting outside to come into the entertainment room. They all wasted no time and hurridly shuffled into the house, standing in the room in front of Lovino, watching him and waiting. Lovi sighed, resting his arm on the back of the sofa, calling Antonio over to sit next to him.
   Lovino looked up at his men, his family, and spoke, "Alright boys. It's time I told you about your Boss's little pet," Antonio shot a look at Lovi, who continued speaking while resting an arm over his shoulder, "This is Antonio. You may have remembered the Spaniard we brought in a few months ago? That's him. You are all to respect him as you respect me. Got it boys?"
   The group nodded and chanted an affermative, moving forward to great Antonio. Toni smiled and greeted each happily, shaking their hand and chatting with them. Lovi sat back, watching his love mingle with the men he called his family.