Training..?

"S-So I hold the gun like this..?" Antonio asked, positioning the pistol to where he could see down the sights, glancing over to Lovino who was leaning back in a chair nearby on the garden patio, smiling.
He chuckled, standing up and wincing, walking slowly towards the Spaniard, "Sí, just like that 'Toni."
Lovi rested a hand on Antonio's, moving it down slightly, "But you might want to lower it to get a better idea of where your bullet will go."

Antonio smiles, looking down the sights and firing, hitting the plate dead center. He laughed, smiling, turning towards Lovi, "I hit it! Did you see that Lovi~?"
Lovino chuckled lightly, wincing at the wound and sitting back down, nodding, "Sí mí amoŕe, you did."
Antonio sighed, sitting next to Lovino, putting the gun on the table next to him, "Lovi, why do I need to do this? I don't understand..."
Lovi turned towards his love, looking him in the eye, "If anything ever happens to me, anything that wouldn't allow me to be the leader this mob needs, like right now, I need you to stand in for me."
Antonio's eyes went wide, "L-Lovi... why me? You have so many more skilled mobsters..."
Lovi sighed, resting a hand on Antonio's shoulder, "None of those guys know me half as well as you do. They don't know my mind like you do. You are the only one who I truly trust in this world. Please Antonio, for me?"
Antonio shook his head, kissing Lovino gently, "Anything for you my love."

((More coming soon!!))