Lovi, my Lovi...

It had since been about two weeks since the strange visit from Lovino. Since then, Antonio had been allowed out of his room, and was granted permission to roam the mafia boss' mansion. The Spaniard found it surprising how professional and clean the large house was. He expected mafia members, prostitutes and poker games to litter the grand building. However, the building was surprisingly empty of those things. He would occasionally roam the grand gardens that surrounded the masion, caring for the flowers and tending to the herbs. Antonio also found himself in the massive kitchen that was in the west wing of the monstrous house. Occasionally he would hear Lovino yelling from his room in the eastern most wing. Antonio was told never to bother him when he was in his room. The captive Spainiard would create lavish feasts for the Italian mob boss, and Lovino would come down to get a bit of the prepared food, then rush back to his wing of the house. Antonio could easily see why. Despite his direct order to not do so, Antonio made the long and lonely trek to the eastern wing of the giant building.

Once in front of the massive oak doors that led to Lovino's personal room, Antonio's heart began to beat faster than ever before. What would he say? What was he even thinking going to Lovino when he had not asked him to? The ruthless mob boss would throw him back in his cell for sure. Antonio quickly turned to leave when the sound of the old hinges on the oak door stopped him. Lovino was standing in the doorway, casting a large shadow, in which Antonio was trapped. The Spaniard bowed his head, "Lovino, I am so sorry. I have disobeyed your direct wishes, I am so sorry."
Lovino simply rested his hand on Antonio's collar, grabbing it tightly. Before Antonio could realize what was happening, Lovino had dragged him into the dimly lit room. Antonio was forcefully sat down onto the massive bed that took up most of the floor space. Lovino sat down gingerly next to the confused man. The smaller then sighed, "I give up. You would have figured it out sooner or later."
Antonio, still rather confused, responded, "Figure what out boss?"
Lovino chuckled and rested his head on Antonio's shoulder, "I could never hurt you. I could never. I will never, would never, bring myself to harm you and the gentle atmosphere you surround yourself with. I could never damage that..."
Antonio brought his hand up to rest on Lovino's shoulder, "What do you mean bo-"
"Stop calling me that! I have a name! It's Lovino Vargas and don't you damn forge- please, don't call me boss... you can call me whatever makes you happy...," the Italian smiled up at the Spaniard, "And please don't tell anyone that I'm really just a guy, trying to make it through the tough world... I would never be respect again..."
Antonio hugged the smaller Italian to his chest, " I will never tell a soul," the two laid back and cuddled close, "Lovi, my Lovi..."