Forever and Always

**WARNING** SMUT AHEAD, DON'T LIKE  DON'T READ. GET OVER IT. OTHERWISE, ENJOY!!**

"Lovi, my Lovi..."
Antonio muttered those words and placed a few gentle kisses along Lovino's ear. The smaller Italian shivered at the sensation, curling into a smaller ball. Antonio's gently wandering hands caressed the Mob Boss' face, turning it slightly upwards. Antonio then placed several more kisses along Lovino's Jawline, making his way down the side of the Italian's neck. Lovino, loving the gentleness, slowly opened up, placing a small, rough hand atop Antonio's, still placed under Lovino's chin. The smaller man gently directed Antonio's free hand to his waist, resting it there before reaching up to caress Antonio's strong face. Antonio, all the while, had been tracing every muscle on Lovino's slender frame, committing each shape to memory. He placed a few more kisses along Lovino's shoulder and collarbone. Finally, getting fed up with the awkward angle, Antonio sat up and pinned Lovino, giving himself a better angle. He left a trail of pecks and nibbles to Lovino's lips, that were cracked and dry. Antonio kissed each individually, before taking them both hostage. Lovino pulled away, looking deeply into the green eyes of the larger man above him, "Antonio? Can I ask you something? And no it can't wait, I have to know now."

Antonio looked down lovingly at the hazel eyes staring back at him, concern clouding their beauty. Antonio nodded gently, "Sí Lovi, anything."

Lovino closed his eyes and turned, "Do you love me?"

Antonio, shocked by the question, sat up, opening the space between the two nations, "Sí, of course mí amor."

Lovi sat up as well, closing the gap again, "And you'll never leave me, corretta?"

Antonio stared deep into the eyes of his love, grasped the Italian in a tight embrace and wispered the answer in his ear, "Sí Lovi, forever and always."

Lovino, pulling away, gazed lovingly into Antonio's beautiful green eyes, "Mio caro, ti amo."
The two lovers laid back, their lips connecting in a slow, gentle embrace. Antonio ran one hand down the length of Lovino's torso, coming to a halt on his lover's hip. Lovino, desperate for more of Antonio's touch, tangled his fingers in the Spaniard's messy chocolate locks, pulling the larger man further into him. Antonio, shocked by Lovi's eagerness, deepened the already passionate kiss. The two explored each other as they kissed, discovering and memorizing each others' bodies. Antonio moved away from Lovi's mouth leaving the Italian panting. Antonio moved town to Lovi's neck, leaving love nips and kissed all long his lover's neck and chest. Once the Spaniard had gently nipped at a certain spot, Lovi let out an involuntary gasp. The smaller Italian gasped and cover his mouth, turning a bright red. Antonio chucked and smirked, focusing his attention to the spot that elicited a reaction from the Italian. Lovi let out a long string of gasps and soft moans, letting the Spaniard know that he was doing well. He moved off the spot, pleased with the deep purple mark he had left behind. He looked up at Lovi, who's face was now a deep red, his mouth open. Antonio sat the Italian up, stripping both Lovi and his own shirts. Antonio then moved a bit lower, kissing and licking at Lovi's chest. He kissed each and every scar and blemish on the small Italian's pale chest. Lovi tried to cover his scars. Antonio moved back up, gently kissing Lovi. He smiled down at the flustered Italian below him, "Mi amor, te amo. Do not be ashamed of your scars, they show that you've lived. And I love each and every one of your scars. So please mi amor, don't hid your beautiful skin from me."

Lovi blushed a deep red, and nodded, moving his hands from his scars, leaving his chest completely exposed. Antonio placed a gentle kiss on the Italian's lips and moved back down, giving each scar the equal amount of attention and kisses. He then let his hands wander up and down the smaller man's legs and hips, resting one hand on Lovi's ass and one on his inner thigh. Lovi gasped as Antonio squeezed his butt, earning a chuckle from the Spaniard. Lovi scowled at Antonio, kissing him hard. Soon enough the two of them had kicked off their pants. Lovino sat up and looked very shyly at Antonio, " 'toni? T-this is my first time with a guy... please, I don't want to go all the way. Just not yet..."

Antonio smiled and placed and gentle kiss on the concerned Italian's lips, "Don't worry Lovi, I would never hurt you. Only if you asked me to."
Antonio winked at the Italian, earning a chuckle from him. Antonio gently laid Lovino back onto the bed. Antonio then trailed his hand from Lovi's shoulder, down his chest, and all the way to the now very evident tent in the small Italian's boxers. Antonio gently rubbed Lovino's member through the thin cloth, eliciting several soft moans and gasps from the recipient. Then slowly and gently, Antonio hooked his fingers into the waistband of Lovi's undergarments, dragging a finger along behind, tracing Lovi's hip bones and thigh muscles. Now that Lovi's member was out and exposed, he shivered as the cool air hit it. Antonio took Lovi in his hand, and ran his fingers down the length of his shaft. Lovi gasped and then covered his mouth with his hand, muffling his sounds. Antonio leaned up, licking Lovi's ear, "Lovi, let me hear your voice. There is no one else in this whole masion, so please let me hear you."

Antonio, placing a soft kiss on Lovi's lips, directed his attention back to the task at hand. Antonio continued to stroke Lovi's shaft, occasionally raking his nails along, ever so gently though. Lovino, who had since uncovered his mouth, let out a loud gasp or moan with each stroke. Lovi finally gasped out, grabbing for his lover's hand, "T-Toni! H-holy f-f-fuck!! I-I think I'm g-gunna..."

Antonio, kissing Lovi, whispered in a growl, "Do it. I want you to. Let me hear you."
Lovi, who could not bear it any more, pulled Antonio on top of him, pulling at the dark brown locks. He came all over both of their chests not a few moments later. Antonio collapsed on top of Lovino, leaving kisses along Lovi's shoulder, neck and collarbone. Lovi nuzzled into Antonio's shoulder, pulling him close. The two fell asleep, not bothering to cover themselves with the blanket that was sitting nearby.