8. Birth me a good name

I can't name things.

This will be short because this is over due and I've been busy turning 14 and nearly dying but whatever. On to the actual point of this chapter.

Picture. All. Of. This:

When you birth a character from your Imagination you are now a proud Mamá, Papi, or Other. You parent that Imagination child that you had in a one night stand with Creativity, who you now forced to live with you to help raise your new baby to be a wonderful and fully developed character.

Even though sometimes Creativity tries to leave to get others knocked up (and he isn't the only one getting around either. They got a pretty big family) you always bring them back except sometimes they truly do leave never to be never seen again.

With no Creativity to support your Imagination child might die for lack of character. Two ways to go from there if you reached it, find a nice and caring Inventive that won't leave you to Imagination an amazing character or get drunk again on lack of sleep and desperate need of Creativity just to start where you came from.

Now please do kill the last baby so they don't grow up to become addicted to Clichés and become an awful mess of a character. Or quickly find Inventive to continue raise them before things get out of hand.

End.

Was that interesting? I thought it up in one go and honestly I don't understand it myself so do with whatever you will with that... With those... Group of words... Yeah. Okay. Now onto the name part.

Tips.

• Check the meaning or root word because you might want a Chinese Sir name and because you didn't make sure you got a Korean one instead and offended many. Plus you might want a more interesting name or meaningful one. Just don't make it obvious on that second part so it doesn't end up being a Mary Sue type name.

• If they are just kids in high school and nothing else. Everything is normal. Pick almost every day names. More less known names still so they can be remembered better. Be inventive too. The woman that wrote Outsiders did an amazing job with that like Ponyboy, Sodapop, and Two bit.

• Also don't make them sound dumb like something I did but is gone forever now: Filly. Yeah, don't do names like that but if you do at least don't have it be too silly dumb.

It's best for us all if your child does not become addicted to the following:

*Clichés

*Character Revision if divorced from reality

*Mary Sue\Greg Stu Disease, as common as a cold

And many others, now these character drugs and diseases are very common and very real. Such a problem. I have seen many suffer from worst but I thought to just to name a few, maybe I'll add more along with another cliché list in a few chapters. Lets see.

Now to add, names are very important for a story which as hopefully been made clear, but so is having names match to the character type. To explain what I mean to say that you have a kinda tricker girl or such it would't be wise to make it really clear by the first sound of the name, but it fits to her well enough that you can easily picture with that name and no other. Or maybe I'm the only one that does that because names are weird to me and I try and do whole brunch of stuff. This paragraph is odd to me to say the very least but whatever.

That's as much as I can say about this without going into a weird mode of mine where its just non sense, random words that just start coming out of me, and people just think I'm deep when really I'm just being an even more nonsensical vision of myself. Its easy to be deep when you know the right kind of words that get to people after that just put them in order and there you go, maybe a deep quote or maybe just a cluster words who knows.

A.N. Question: What should be the next chapter because I have no idea what to write, I try update every five days.

Until next time, love ya! Bye!

~ Stay Inventive [InventiveAi]