| 5 |

I woke up the next day remembering the events of yesterday, a smile instantly appearing on my face. I walk downstairs to find that all of the boys are still asleep, I decided to take in the quiet as it's probably the only time I'll get it with all of them home now. I decided to go on my Instagram like I do each morning. My eyes widened when my notifications came through. 10957 new followers, and don't even get me started on the likes. I was really confused at first then once I did some scrolling I realised that both Calum and Michael posted the same photo from yesterday, where the 5 of us where all in selfie while on the Ferris wheel.

@Calumhood: Best part of being home from tour is being back home and having the sis back in all our adventures.

@Michaelclifford: Surprised little one by coming home early, missed my best friend xx.

I smiled at Michaels the most. I like how open they are about me being so close with them all, and besides Michael is my Best Friend so why wouldn't I smile at his comment, don't lie you do it when your best friend does the same. I started reading through some of the comments surprisingly they were all positive and the average people saying they ship Michael and I and that Calum should keep and eye on us the normal fan girl comments about OTP's. But one comment stuck out more then it should, and it was by Maddison.

@Maddixsmith: Oh look attention seeker met 5sos like the crazed fan she is and paid them to say that. How desperate can someone get.

This causing tears to come to my eyes, why even when not in school anymore she still finds a way to throw the comments towards me. I heard shuffling behind me, I turn to see Michael there. I gave him a weak smile

"Hey, why have you been crying?" I stayed silent. "Em, please talk to me, you know you can talk to me whenever you need." I look him in the eyes and just broke when I saw the pain in his eyes, I cried into his chest. We stayed like this for a while. "You ready to tell me before all the others wake up as well."

"Maddison happened, she left a comment on your Instagram post and I just let it get to me."

"What did she say?"

"She said something like how I only just met you guys must be a dream since I'm a crazed fan, and that I paid for you and Calum to say the stuff you did in your Instagram post." Michaels fist clenched, I was confused. I rested my hand over his, he started to become less tense from this simple gesture.

"I won't let her hurt you okay, well anyone for that matter. You mean way too much to me, and I don't want to see you hurt." I gave Michael a smile, I like knowing he cares so much and would do anything, same goes for the other boys.

"Now, since the boys still aren't awake and I'm hungry, lets go wake the boys." He said with an evil grin appearing on his face. I instantly knew what he had planned, Michael went over to the kitchen and grabbed a couple of pots to slam together. He also prepared a large bucket of ice cold water. Oh lord this wont end well.

We started by heading to Calum's room where he rested sound asleep, well not for long. Michael handed me his phone mouthing for me to record. I started recording when Michael collected the large bucket of water, with his fingers he counted down 3,2,1. Screams soon filled the room followed by Michael and I laughing hysterically at the sight. Calum's face soon filled with anger and soon tackled Michael. I decided to keep recording. Soon a sleepy faced Ashton and Luke walk in.

"Can you guys keep it down?" They asked in unison.

"No! Your supposed to still be asleep, I got the pots out for nothing." Michael said sighing. Ashton gave him a glare knowing exactly what he was thinking.

I walked downstairs to let the boys get ready for the day. Michael soon following.

"I can't believe Calum woke up the others, that's not fun." He said taking a seat on the couch as I got some orange juice.