friday night mood

"but I can't deny
the way he holds my hand
and he grabs me,
he has me
by my heart."
--------

"In middle school, I used to be one of those girls." Salome stared at Hector, "One of the ones that were like, I won't have sex until I get married, and..." She shook her head and chuckled, glancing down at her fingers. "I used to wear this stupid purity ring that my disgusting stepfather gave me. Thank goodness he's gone now, so that ugly ring is too."

Hector's eyes searched hers. "How old were you?"

"What?"

"When you lost your virginity." He blinked, praying that Salome would answer. He didn't, however, expect her to. She didn't like talking about her personal life, no matter how much Hector bothered her about it.

She shrugged. "It doesn't matter. What are we doing tonight?"

Finding out that Hector planned on taking her to a party one of his friends was throwing, she quickly ditched her school uniform for a long sleeved, tight little black dress.

Hector ran his eyes over her body. The jacket stopped just before her hips curved, flaunting the hourglass figure that was all his. He smirked, content, and squeezed her hip. "Don't leave my side tonight. My friends are like dogs."

"Díos, Hector, you aren't my father. Let's go." Salome rolled her eyes and moved in front of him, purposefully swaying her hips and knowing that Hector was staring at nothing but them as they made their way outside. The seventeen year old didn't know, exactly, why she had such a body to kill for; she figured that she got it for her mother.

Her mother. Salome practically gagged at the thought of such. Not wanting to ruin her excited mood, however, she shook the thoughts out of her head and turned to Hector. "So, what friend is this?"

Hector started his car, shrugging a shoulder. "You don't know him."

"When all of your friends are footballers, I have an idea." She rolled her eyes, glancing out of the window.

Hector cleared his throat. "What's with your attitude today?"

Salome gave him a look. "What attitude?"

"Your attitude."

Salome looked back out of her window. "It's been a long day, that's all."

"Tell me about it."

Salome bit her lip. She didn't want to. She hated talking to him about anything that they wouldn't be talking about if she wasn't younger than him—school, for instance, and all of her problems around it.

Salome shook her head. "No, I don't want to bitch at you." She grinned and leaned forward, kissing his cheek. "Sorry for misbehaving."

Hector grunted, squeezing her thigh. "Salome, you know I hate that."

She smiled. Similar to her, Hector hated anything that hinted at the fact that he was older than her; unless it had to do with teaching her things. English, driving, and his personal favorite—how to have the most amazing sex ever.

She wriggled her eyebrows. "Maybe you should punish me for it."

Hector squeezed the steering wheel and eyed her the best he could while eyeing the road also. "Salome, you—" a loud honk from the car behind him caused a string of profanities to escape his mouth before she giggled, watching him flip off the man who'd honked at him before he sped off and continued to ramble about why he didn't deserve to get honked at.