tough love

"I love you, but I'm going down."
--------

Salome hated herself. She'd sworn that she was going to drive herself home, so how the hell did she end up driving herself to Hector's place instead?

The drunk Spaniard spoke with slurred words as Salome tugged him up the steps, then closed the door behind the two as they entered his house. "You're such an idiot." She muttered, taking off her jacket and tossing it on the couch.

Hector smirked. "Wow, look at you."

"No, look at yourself." She muttered, pulling him further into the house. Hector's eyes scanned her body silently as her dress rode up her hips every few seconds, and each time she would frustratedly pull it down.

Pulling his hand out of hers he leant forward and grazed her neck with his lips as his warm and sticky breath contacted her skin the moment he opened his mouth. She froze as he spoke, unknowing of how close he was to her. "I think you made me a promise earlier today, Salome."

"I don't recall doing that." She responded, stepping away from him. She wasn't in the mood for his seducing, or for him. She was rather tired, in fact.

Hector squeezed her hand and guided his girlfriend to his bedroom, Salome stubbornly stomping as he did so. He closed the door behind him as she stepped in first, then leant on it; he licked his lips and stared at her. "Díos, what am I going to do with you?"

Salome whined. "Hector, come on. I'm tired."

Hector smirked. "Well, you know I can fix that." He stepped forward, off of the door, and motioned to Salome's body. "If you be a good girl, Salome, then we'll both enjoy this."

Salome stared up at Hector, then drew in a breath and nodded in a hypnotic manner. She always held lust in her body for Hector, no matter how hard she attempted to deny it—and besides, he did so much for her—this was the least she could do to repay him.

"Okay." She whispered, glancing up at him. He smiled, triumphantly. "Fine."

"Take off your dress."

Salome drew in a breath and went to unzip her dress, not flinching as she felt the clothing item drop to her feet. A rush of cool air collided with her skin before Hector's hands did as he he picked her up and lay her on his bed, then moving to hover above her. "You're so beautiful."

She bit her lip and looked at the ceiling as he began with kissing her neck. Of course, it was a divine feeling to have someone like him all over her; it simply took her longer, sometimes, to actually feel that way.

Hector slid his hands down the sides of Salome's smoothly curved body until he reached her underwear, where he didn't hesitate to slip his fingers under the fabric and graze them along the sensitive skin of her womanhood. She drew in a sharp breath and let out her first moan of the night—which was, luckily, genuine—causing Hector to smirk with pride as he whispered. "See? You like that, don't you?"

Salome's eyes traveled from his to the ceiling, her lips remaining parted as she stuttered. "Y-yes."

Hector moved his fingers faster, though he suppressed any moan coming from her lips with his own as he half-heartedly, sloppily kissed her. She squeezed her arms around his neck and arched her back, moaning onto Hector's lips more and more as she felt satisfaction trace her blood and run throughout her veins, pumping itself into every ounce of her existence.

Hector pulled away and bit his lip before drawing in a much-needed breath of air, while Salome only released all of the moans she'd been holding in so dearly. He pulled his hand away from her region at the last minute, causing Salome to whimper softly. He snorted. "You sound like such a baby."