Enter: Daniela, the girl

Daniela was just your average girl, 12 years old, friends, middle school, yeah yeah: WRONG. Daniela was a nice person, but she always gets bullied, harshly. One day, that all changed.

Daniela stared at her house, the red bricks looked so dull, losing life. Her emerald green eyes were filled with sadness, with the shiny gold keys in her hand, she quickly walked forward down the small, narrow concrete pathway. The surrounding shrubs and trees were letting loose of their leaves. The front door was unlocked, and Daniela sighed, entering into her house. "I'm home.." She sighed, yet again. She slumped up the white carpet stairs and slugged down the hallway, towards her room.
The white, polished wooden door greeted Daniela as she entered her room. Daniela's room was large, and her walls were mint green with beautiful paintings of flowers, which Daniela painted the wall flowers herself. She had a beautiful room with a balcony, surprisingly. Soon, night emerged. As Daniela got dressed into her nightclothes, she opened the doors to her silver balcony. The starry sky comforted Daniela as she quietly cried. Her crystal tears strikes down her face, and she looked up at the full moon. "I-I want to b-be a whole n-new p-person", Daniela stuttered. She lost hope as the twinkling lights shone through. Daniela sighed and went to sleep.