Dressmaking

After Cielle helped Kawaii-chan with baking, her next task was to help Cadenza with dressmaking. Fortunately, Cadenza's house was across from Kawaii-chan's Cafe. Nobody told Cielle that there was going to be a welcome party for her. She Checks her phone, and goes through her camera roll, and finds a picture of Aphmau. "Mom.." She said under her breath. Aphmau looked a lot like Cielle, but older. Cielle knocks on Cadenza's door. "Lady Cielle? Come in!" A voice yelled. There was a room covered in fabrics, drawings of clothing, and dresses. Then, emerged a  fiery red-haired girl, she had blue eyes and wore an grass green dress. "Lady Cielle! It's a pleasure meeting you! My name's Cadenza Hunterbow, 17." She courtesied.  Cielle smiled. "I'm Lady Daniela "Cielle" Phantomhive, the pleasure is mine." Cielle replied. " I have a dress for the party that I made for you, would you like to try it on?" Cadenza asked. Cielle nodded.
Cielle emerged in a sugar pink dress that cane to her feet. It had laces and small pearls.

"Lady Cielle! It looks amazing on you!" Cadenza exclaimed

"Lady Cielle! It looks amazing on you!" Cadenza exclaimed. "Thanks Cadenza!" Cielle smiles. "Oh! I have to get ready too! Cielle, could you help me with makeup?" Cadenza asks. "No problem." She offered. Cielle pulls out her phone, and finds the beauty app. (Wait, there's an app for that?) She hits the summon makeup button.
"Done." Cielle sighed, tired. "Aw Cielle! Thank you SO MUCH! I'm in your debt!" Cadenza squeals. "It's the least I can do for my future sister in law." She replied. "Wait WHAT?" Cadenza screams. "I'm getting married to my best friend's brother..,?" Cielle asks. "HOLY COW YOURE GETTING MARRIED TO MY BROTHER!" Cadenza shrieks. " uh..we're going to be late if we keep talking." Cielle studdered. Cadenza grabs Cielle's hand and starts running. They see light and music, and lots of guys in suits. The girls gossip and giggle. Then, everything went silent. In unison, everybody screamed: WELCOME TO PHEONIX DROP LADY CIELLE! She could see Laurance, Dante, and Garroth. Dante had a handkerchief to his nose, a red substance was coloring the handkerchief. Garroth was Red in the face. Laurance almost fainted. "I'll be back." Cadenza says, leaving Cielle. Dante tried to hit on her by saying: Damn Dani! Back at it again with the beautiful looks! Cielle got mad and put her finger to his lips. "Daniela? That's a beautiful name." Laurance asks. "That's what I said." Garroth chuckles. But then, Cielle's phone rings. It was Cielle's mom trying to FaceTime her. She answered. "Mom!" Cielle exclaimed. "Daniela! It's good to see you! But who are those boys behind you?" Cielle's Mom asks. "This blue haired on is Dante, This brunette is Laurance, and This blonde is Garroth." Cielle replied. They just smile. But then the call was cut off by bad internet. Cielle partied hard until 5 am the next day.