Garroth kisses Cielle!?

"She knows how to run a village. We're in shatters. Please, Cielle, help us. You are what we need." Laurance pleaded, grabbing her hand on one knee. Cielle blushed. Then, a sudden vibration came from her pocket in the dress. It was her IPhone. "Huh?" She said. Cielle picks up the phone, it's her mom. "Hello?" She asks. "DANIELA WHERE ARE YOU WE WERE LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR YOU. YOU CANT JUST LEAVE THE HOUSE! WERE YOU KIDNAPPED? YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE MISS! I DEMAND YOU TO COME HOME THIS INSTANT!" Her mom screamed, damaging Cielle's ears. "Mom! Get Gustavo to get on Minecraft. I'm stuck and I can't get out," she yelled. Garroth and Laurance grew wide eyed in horror. They could hear her screaming. Her brother was on Minecraft, and her Mom entered Cielle's room in reality. "Holy Cow! Daniela's controlling herself, but she isn't at her computer, but that's the only computer for her to get into that world! It's impossible!" Her brother screamed from the other room.
Cielle clutched onto her phone that surprisingly, followed her to Pheonix Drop. Laurance and Garroth stared at each other in confusion while Cielle kept talking. "Honey. It's good to know that you're safe, but mainly, I hope that you can come home soon. Your father and I miss you. And your brother hasn't been the same. Find a way. Try to visit if you can." Her mom sobbed, crying for her daughter. Cielle hung up the phone, and sighed. Garroth looked at her with concern, and Laurance was having a headache. Laurance left the room, going on patrol. He left Garroth to watch Cielle. He bit his lip. "Cielle, was that...your family?" He asked. Cielle resisted the urge to cry, but failed. Crystal clear tears stroke down her face. "Yes. I miss them Garroth. I must stay in Pheonix Drop. This is my home now. I can't go back to where I'm from, because I-I'm not wanted or welcomed there. But, I have a family that loves me, who will do anything to find me." She stammered. Garroth, as the gentleman he is, slowly and gently grabbed her waist, pulling her closer to him. He held Cielle into his arms. "Shh...don't cry Cielle. If you go, I promise to protect you from anyone who might try to hurt you. You're too precious to me, I don't want to lose you. But you do know, I love you Cielle. You mean a lot to me, come on. Smile for me." Garroth whispered into her ear, wiping away the tears from her face. Cielle smiled, showing off her braces. She made him happy to watch her smile. Until it hit her. "Did you just say what I think I heard.?" She asked. "Um..yes. *he blushes* You heard me. I love you." Garroth said, pulling Cielle closer to kiss her. He succeeded, and was able to give her a gentle kiss on the lips. 10 minutes later they broke apart. Something weird was on Cielle's finger. It was a silver diamond ring. Her phone beeped. She looked at her phone. It was a text from who knows where. "You are wearing a silver crystal ring, only to be worn by you. If you take it off, you will become a boy. This symbolizes that you are in love with Garroth. The power is shared with your love for Laurance, so you can have cool abilities soon. You are now the lord of Pheonix Drop and will be working as a guard. You will treat Laurance, Garroth, and Dante like your husbands. That will be explained from Aphmau's death." The phone buzzed. Cielle looked puzzled as she grabbed Garroth's hand. They both smiled while she giggled.