Baking

"Again, Thank you Lady Cielle." Emmalyn yelled as Cielle closed the door. She checked her phone, and her second task was: Help Kawaii-chan with baking for a welcome party for Cielle. "Kawaii-chan is a Meif'wa, just like me." She thought, and started walking. Cielle hummed as she walked, looking at the cherry blossom trees that were planted. She knocked on the door to Kawaii-chan's cafe, it was pink and white with frills and laces. "Come in, Nya!" A high pitched voice shrilled. Cielle opened the door, a bell rang and there stood a girl with pink hair, gold eyes, fair skin, cat ears and tail, and a maid outfit. She smiled at her. "Cielle-Senpai! Kawaii-chan thanks you for helping her! Kawaii-chan is having a hard time baking all these sweets for you." Kawaii-chan squeals. Out emerges Cielle's cat ears and tail. "It's the least I could do for you. You were close to Mom, I should give back." Cielle smiled. "Kawaii-chan wanted to know if you know how to bake." She asked. "Oh! I know how to bake! I think a chocolate cake should be the first cake we make." Cielle replied. Kawaii-chan looked at her with amazement.  "That's a good idea Cielle-senpai! Kawaii-chan likes that idea of Choclate cake!" Kawaii-chan squeals, jumping up and down. Cielle pulls out an apron and puts the apron on.