2 Parts of Cielle

The next day, Cielle decided to spend the night with Garroth while Laurance was away on an out of town exposition. Cielle gazed at her ring, it looked so pretty when it's in the sunlight! Garroth's house was a small shack close to town. He enjoyed the countryside with Cielle on this beautiful morning. "Good Morning Aphmau-- I mean Cielle, Sweetheart." Garroth yawned, tired. She laughed at his joke, but then
came to her senses. Cielle gave him some credit for trying to be affectionate to her and kissed him on the cheek. "Hm...Pheonix Drop is just like how I remembered, but it's in ruins now." Cielle sighed. But then, a loud banging alarmed the peace between Cielle and Garroth. "HEY GARROTH! ZANE IS ATTACKING US! HELP PLEASE!" A familiar face screamed. It was Dante's voice. "I'm on my way! Cielle, come on!" Garroth responded. She ran out the door, to the gates of Pheonix Drop. Cielle was fast, like a skillful hunter, who has been expirenced all his life. She pulled out her phone, searching for a weapons app. Cielle quickly found a set of bow and arrows and summoned them. "Garroth, take my ring." She panted, giving him her silver crystal ring. Cielle transformed into a boy. He had fair skin, tanned with Chocolate Chip Brown eyes and Dark Brown hair with a red hair streak. He was handsome. "Out of the way!" He barked, the other guards shuddered in fear as he climbed the ladder to the top. "MEN! Draw your weapons." Zane commanded. He looked at Ciel, puzzled. "Oh that's right, I killed Aphmau." Zane laughed. Ciel's (boy Cielle) eyes were burning with rage from Zane's pity insult. From where Ciel was standing, Zane was surrounded and protected with important looking men. Ciel drawers his arrow, and skillfully hit all 16 of Zane's bodyguards in one hit. They all dropped dead. "Anything else?" Cielle smirked. "You monster!" Zane squealed. "Serves you right for trying to attack us with large masses of armies, and for KILLING MY MOM." Ciel yelled. Everyone froze in horror as Ciel tried to fight back against the tears. He drew another arrow, pointing it at Zane. His eyes grew wide as Zane knew that his life was on the line. He got his knees on the cold morning dew grass and cried," please! Spare Me! Spare my Life! I'll do anything! Just please don't kill me, almighty master." He pleaded. Ciel sighed and put his weapon down. "3 Months of prison. For Mass Murder of a political leader and mass destruction for its town by filibuster." Ciel coughed. "Fair Enough." Zane argued. After that, Ciel climbed down the ladder, to find the other Pheonix Drop guards cheering for Ciel. Dante showed himself to the mysterious hero. "Please, Sir, we need you to please join the guards, with your skills...where did you learn them?--"He asked. "Dante, calm down. It was no problem that Zane over there is now having Justice serve him, but it's called what is right. I'm flattered by your offer, but there's one small problem." Cielle interrupted, taking the silver crystal ring from Garroth's hand. Soon, she emerged as Cielle, the girl with incredible beauty that is never before seen. "I'm a girl!" She added. Dante started drooling as he blushed madly.