Not Normal

I was in Laurance's house. It's been a few weeks ever since I left reality. I'm actually kind of glad that I'm away from the bullies. It hurts to think about them, after being humiliated and tortured. There was nothing the school could do, they don't care if I was dead or alive. Thanks to reality, I had to go to a mental hospital on time, I was suicidal. ~
Bold is Cielle
Italics are Laurance
Underlined is for Garroth
And Italicized bold is Dante
"Ahh! It hurts! Stop!" I scream, curing into a ball, covering my ears. Millions of insults flood into my mind, one by one ringing inside, Laurance shuts the front door and notices me there. "Cielle! CIELLE? Are you ok!?" He screams, rushing in is Garroth. "My Lady! What's wrong?" He yells, getting close to me. Dante opens the door, all 3 of them are right beside me. "Cielle! Laugh." Dante says. I listen to him. "Laugh?" Laurance swallows. "She's a phsycopath, I think she just had one of those again." Garroth mumbles. I start laughing like I was a madman. It was too much for me. "Looks like she's calm." Laurance smiles. I start crying. "They...they hurt me." I say, Garroth, Laurance, and Dante all hug me, Laurance kisses my cheek, Garroth grabs my hand, and Dante keeps hugging me. "Don't worry Cookie, they're not gonna hurt chu. You're safe with us." Laurance reassures. "Anyone who tries to hurt my princess is DEAD." Garroth snaps. Dante fell asleep on me.