Garroth's love

She truly is beautiful. Cielle made my stone heart beat again. She's like an angel, who saved us when we were at our darkest hour after Aphmau died. The way how her long, chest length curly, dark brown hair smells like an amazing pile of serene flowers of every kind. And her eyes, the shining emerald green gems that she calls her eyes sparkle like 1,000,000 diamonds inside a mine. She may be different, appearance and personality, but that's why I love her. I know it's a short time since she fell from the sky, but she has that feeling, that it's Aphmau. But Cielle is different. And I promise that I won't loose her to Laurance. -Garroth's thoughts. He thought to himself  about Cielle. He grew warm. Garroth took Cielle to Pheonix Drop Lake. It was a large, but beautiful lake behind Laurance's house. Earlier, Garroth asked Cadenza to make a dress for Cielle to wear, and she did. Seconds later she was wearing a flowy, silky rose red dress, and matching shoes. The color complimented her, she really was pretty as a rose. "Thanks Cadenza." Garroth said. She nodded and smiled as she scanned Cielle head to toe. They both left. And Garroth took Cielle to Pheonix Drop Lake. She didn't question anything, or asked why. She went with the flow. Cielle sat down on the soft grass while Garroth sat next to her. *queue romantic piano music*
They both gazed at the sparkling clear lake water. He pulled something out of his pocket. It was a small box. "IM NOT READY FOR MARRIAGE." She thought. He opened it. Inside the box was the silver crystal ring, "Here." Garroth said, placing the ring on her finger. She grabbed his hand as the ring glittered. Cielle kissed Garroth, gently. He closed his eyes while the smells of the area surrounded them. "Is this love? I've never felt this way before. Never in Reality, but Garroth, I'll be your wife one day. I want you to forever love me." Cielle whispered. He smiled in joy as tears filled his eyes. Cielle emerged in happy tears as the both cried. The environment's serenity was absolutely stunning. Cielle felt right at home, she was going to be Lord of this village.