Garroth the Warlock

All the other guards laughed at Dante, he had no idea that Cielle was a girl. Zane's men screamed in fear, and tried to run, Cielle transformed, and Ciel quickly drawed his bow and arrow, skillfully shooting every single one of Zane's footmen. "That was fun!" Ciel panted, jumping off the ladder. "The spell worked? I never knew you were afraid of heights Cielle." Garroth sighed. Cielle grabbed her ring and pulled it on. "So Garroth, when did you get a girlfriend?" Dale asked, stepping up. Garroth blushed as the tried to answer that question. "Girlfriend!? Well, I couldn't consider her that way..." He remarked. "I have a name ya know..."Cielle sniffed. "I'm sorry 'Elle." Garroth apologized. A slight "aww!" Could be heard from Dante as both he and Dale watched the cute couple. The other guards threw up in disgust, and then Ciel appeared. "Hey Stupids! Guess what? There ain't gonna be no lunch 'till ya get crakin' ya big babies!" Ciel snapped. They nosebleeded while they all worked. "Now then, Dante, Dale, I'm Cielle Phantomhive, 13. Aphmau's my mom...basically...but, I'm the new Lord of Pheonix Drop. I'd be more than happy to have Ciel join the guards, only part time though." Cielle added, coughing as the wind blew cold air. The sounds of rustling leaves passed by as that sound echoed unto the gray, smooth, silver stoned walls, tall and wide. The shouts of busy guards bellowed from above, each guard preparing for anything that might happen. Cielle, Garroth, Dale, and Dante continued talking for minutes later. She noticed every single feature of both boys. Dante had soft, curly Ocean Blue hair with matching eyes. It complimented his peachy skin as his face was clear with few pimples, but small though. Dante looked about 14, quite young. Dale had almond brown eyes with light brown hair. He had little beard hair, but Dale was quite muscular, unlike Dante. Cielle liked Dante's smile, somewhat made her happy. His pearly white teeth must allure Cielle in some way. "Dante's kinda cute." Cielle thought, then giggled to herself.