Take a stand

Cielle wakes up. "Huh?" She yawns. "Morning Beautiful." Laurance yells from another room. She smiles. "Are you ok?" He asks. "I'm Ok, it's just that everything's kinda hard to process. After all these sudden turn of events, I'm a but confused. At the same time, scared, sad, but happy. Knowing that my life has changed, everything will be different. But I have to be strong. I have a village to take care of, giving me more responsibilities." She says, finding Laurance in the same room as her. "I'm here for you Cielle." He whispers. 
Outside of Laurance's house, Cielle takes moments to admire Pheonix Drop. Lush greenery flourish the area, along with small, cozy houses. Cielle pulls out her phone, and there is a to-do list. She checks what her first task is for today: Deliver books to Emmalyn, the librarian. "If I remember correctly, the library is close." She thought. Cielle quietly hums while carrying a large box of books. After walking around the gravel paths, she found the library. The library looked like a house, but the door was open. Cielle went inside. "Hello?" She asked, but nobody answered. A few seconds later, there came loud footsteps. A girl was running frantically towards Cielle. She had long, straight blonde hair put into a ponytail, glasses, a purple jacket, and beige pants. She looked about 16. She looked at Cielle with her sky blue eyes. "Lady Cielle!" She says, "thank you for my books." "I'm Emmalyn Thorne, librarian." She said cheerfully. Cielle smiled. "Lady Daniela "Cielle" Phantomhive, pleasure to meet you." Cielle said.