4; Oh, The Tears.

| Aurora |

"Aurora what are you doing here? It's 6:30?"' Za opened the front door to Justin's house.

I was shaking, shaking out of my skin.

"Are you okay?" He asked me. And I shook my head on the verge of tears.

It was seconds until I fell on the ground and everything went black.

| Justin |

So what I've been fücking my one night stand now weekly. She's sexy and I'm attracted, sue me?

Only problem is, her best friend is head over heels for me. No I'm not talking about Nina, I'm talking about that annoying äss blonde chick Jessica.

She's nice don't get me wrong, but she tries too hard. Tries way too hard to be something she's not.

Text Message from Aurora:

I can't today, I've got a hair appointment.

(Delivered at 12:09 PM)

I rolled my eyes why is she lying? I know she wants to see me.

Text Message to Aurora:

Damn really? I was really looking forward to hear you moan my name again (;

( Delivered at 12:12 PM)

There that should do it, she'll be over here in no time.

Text Message from Aurora:

Fine your place @ 7.

(Delivered at 12:17 PM)

And what I tell you. Aurora completely goes numb under my touch, trust me she's obsessed. She has a boyfriend and still can't even get enough of me.

*************************************

"Justin! Get the fück out here! Home girl done passed out." Za yelled.

Home girl?

Za kept yelling but I just ignored him as I ran down stairs. "Justin she's out cold, hurry up man!"

"Who the fück are you even talking about?" I walked up to him and noticed Aurora passed out on my doorstep.

"Jesus Christ what is this?" I yelled. Za looked at me crazy, "she's your friend how am I suppose to know?"

I rubbed my hands through my hair, absolutely freaking out. What is even going on here?

"Help me get her to my room." I mumbled to Za. Za groaned, "you know isn't it funny how I always get stuck doing some dumb shït that deals with you."

"All the fücking time." Za picked her up and gave her to me as I held Aurora bridle style carrying her up to my room.

"Go get some water." I told him. He groaned, "anything else master?" I glared at him, "shut the hell up."

*************************************

| Aurora |

"Aurora?"

I looked at my surroundings, this place looked way too familiar. And then it hit me, I'm in Justin's room.