7; That's Right B*tch.

2 Months (5-8 weeks)

| Aurora |

"Where is he?" Nina spat! "He doesn't let you do anything, and of course you listen to his sorry äss! You ask that damn man to do one thing and he can't even do that!" I giggled, "Ni, calm down he'll be here." At least I hope he will be, I added on in my head.

"It's your second month check up! It's his baby too! Why isn't he here?" She said aggravated, If I didn't have an obvious little baby bump you would think Nina is the mother here and i'm just the supportive friend.

My phone started to ring and Nina's eyes glared at me, "let that be him, i'm going to kill him." I'm not going to lie I was a little bit scared to check my phone because my bestfriend is acting all types of crazy right now. And just my luck, it was Justin.

"Where the hell are you? I'm about to get called in any second." I said quietly through my phone not wanting Nina to hear me.

"Where is it again? I got lost in traffic."

"It's off Vermont ave. It's the first building on the left. You'll see it as soon as you turn on the street."

"Tell him he better be here or I swear to god," Nina added on in the background.

"I'll be there." Was the last thing Justin said before hanging up. I put my phone in my lap and glared at Nina. She shrugged her shoulders, "well?" I rolled my eyes, "he got lost in traffic, chill."

"Aurora Ramirez?" The nurse walked out and called. Nina looked at me, "want me to chill now?" I shook my head aggravated as I got up and walked to the nurse she told me the same thing she did as last time and I went into the room down the hall, waiting for my doctor to come in. "You're shaking again." Nina pointed out, "don't worry ro, he'll be here.." she said quietly. "I'm not worried about Justin being here, I could care less." She looked at me strange, "um?" I huffed, "I'm worried about something being wrong with the baby..." The room then fell quiet as we waited for Dr.Montgomery.

There was a knock at the door and my head lifted up as I saw the nurse pop her head in, "Ms.Ramirez, the father is here, he said it was okay for him to come back here but I wouldn't let him back until I asked, because ya never know."

My face kinda light up, "Of course, let him in." I nodded my head fast. She coughed awkwardly, "uhum Ms, you do know it's Justin Bieber? Right?"

Nina busted out laughing while on her phone, and I started to giggle as I nodded, "yup, I'm aware." The nurse then turned bright red, "well alright then, i'll send him back." She closed the door.

Nina was still chuckling, "that shit will never get old." I laughed, " stop-"

"Can you believe her?" Justin walked in the room, looking as handsome as ever might I add. "She wouldn't let me come back here without asking you." I looked up at him, "Oh calm down she just wanted to make sure." Justin rolled his eyes, "I don't care, I have a right to be back here." I nodded, "I didn't say you didn't." Justin nodded and walked closer to me, and put his hands on my little bump.

"How's my baby?" He bent down and started talking to my tummy. Justin and I aren't together, but he sure does treat his unborn child like his whole world now. It's adorable, really. "How's my baby momma?" He than stood up and gave me a hug, at least we're civil co parents. "I'm alright I had really bad morning sickness today, but other than that i'm okay." Justin looked concerned, but there's no surprise there. Everything concerns him, so before he could ask any ridiculous questions I changed the subject.

"How are you?" I asked. "I'm pretty positive the paparazzi saw me walk in here. But oh well." He shrugged. My heart sank, "what are you going to do when they find out about me?!" Because it's pretty obvious that they will, I can only get bigger from here. "I don't care if they find out about you, you're the mother of my child." Well that put a little ease to my mind.